Starbucks Iced Coffee Coffee+Milk Low Calorie

by Starbucks

Starbucks® Iced Coffee Coffee + Milk Low Calorie.
2% Milk.
Lightly Sweetened.
Premium Coffee Beverage.
50 Calories Per Bottle.

Does this have a decent coffee flavor or is it more like sweetened milk?
does this have any artificial sweeteners?
What's the difference between these and the other shapes glass bottles?
Start your review of Starbucks Iced Coffee Coffee+Milk Low Calorie!
Product Highlights
“Cold coffee is a must have year round for us down south, and this one is really good.” in reviews
“This drink is pretty good to be low calorie.” in reviews
“You get that little bit of deliciousness and its super convenient” in reviews
“Toss in a blender with some ice, pour and add whip cream to the top!” in reviews
“But if you love Starbucks, it's refreshing and the low calorie version can fit into any diet at only 50 calories.” in reviews
Newington, CT
Starbucks Iced Coffee Coffee+Milk Low Calorie uploaded by Megan O.
This stuff is amazing! I love to pick this up when I am out running errands and need a quick pick me up. Perfect balance of sweet and creamy.
Rochester , NY
I love this coffee! It's delicious and not high in calories! I was introduced on a beach trip with a friend and I've been hooked ever since!
I personally think it's slightly too bitter. I do like that it does not sit heavy in my stomach like some Starbucks packaged drinks do.
Swansea, MA
Very convenient! Tasty and a quick coffee fix! Relatively priced and it gest me through the 2pm low! Low calorie with a great taste!
Fayetteville
It’s good it’s portable and it’s from Starbucks so honestly what’s not to like. The only negative in my Kowloon is the after taste
Minot, ND
Perfect pick-me-up from the gas station. Being low-sugar (but still perfectly sweet) is wonderful also because I am a diabetic.
This drink is pretty good to be low calorie. It is def not as good as the reguar. But that's the price you pay with low fat
Coralville, IA
These are so great for the mornings, or really any occasion! They are easy and I think that they ease my coffee addiction!
Cleveland, OH
Starbucks can never go wrong. These are not too sweet, which I love! I can grab and go from starbucks or grocery stores!
Maurice , LA
I personally prefer extremely sweet milky coffee so this is not my favorite I prefer the frappucinos a lot better