BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
Iced Coffee Coffee + Milk - 4 CT

Starbucks Iced Coffee Coffee + Milk - 4 CT

by Starbucks

Starbucks® Coffee + Milk Iced Coffee.

Low calorie.

2% milk.

Lightly sweetened.

Premium coffee beverage.

50 calories per bottle.

Do these taste sweet or have a more strong coffee taste?
Do these taste sweet or have a more strong coffee taste?
Start your review of Starbucks Iced Coffee Coffee + Milk - 4 CT!
Product Highlights
This iced coffee is such a delicious treat on a hot day.in reviews
Not to my liking u might have to add sugar yourself because it has none but it's all to ones likingin reviews
Doesn't stay cold very long though, but always a great pick-me upin reviews
Scarlett H.
Austin, TX
Love these easy to grab on the go coffee drinks! They don't taste like the real thing, but are still delicious
Kathy O.
La Vista, NE
Not a huge fan of ICD coffee but the flavor was just strong enough and not too sweet for me. I usually look for this stuff the few times a splurge on premade coffee drinks.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
These are incredible! Whenever I'm traveling or have a road trip, I always stop at a gas station and grab one of these! Starbucks iced coffee has a rich and intense flavor, one that competitors really can't even touch. Would definitely recommend!
Jordan H.
For a refreshing coffee drink without all the calories, this is it. I drink this when I'm not wanting something overly sweet like most of the Starbucks options. But a fair warning needs to be had that it is definitely not sweet.
Jill B.
This delicious iced coffee is low in sugar and calories and delicious! Refreshing for summer time coffee cravings! The bottle is even good for recycling and crafts..it has a top spot in my grocery cart!
Rhonda R.
Iced coffee is may favorite, love the four pack, sometimes I have it in the morning with breakfast, other times a mid day pick me up... On ice is the best way for me, sometimes I add a little cream for a different taste. #icedcoffee #refreshing
Irma M.
Fort Collins, CO
These are my all tume favorites every time i go shoping this is in my cart lol i have to have my moening coffe
Ashton S.
Bowling Green, VA
Great tasting! One of my favorite bottled beverages from Starbucks, even bigger plus that it comes in an easy to carry package! Being diabetic, this doesn't spike my blood sugar when compared to their other sugary drinks. Definitely worth the try!
Enrique A.
Anaheim, CA
I don't drink coffee a lot but this is a good coffee from starbucks. It had the perfect amount of coffee the flavor is amazing and with the added milk to reduce the caffeine is great . For thos ewho don't drink coffee a lot should try this its a good one and u will love it like i do
Tabitha M.
I tend to buy the four pack when it is on sale or I know there will be days when my husband and I have to start the day before the sun rises. I prefer warm drinks in the morning, but I love how the coldness of the ice coffee drink wakes me up even before the caffeine gets I'm my system.