BY STARBUCKS

Some coffee beans were born to be chilled. These beans and just the right touch of sweetness create a crisp, refreshing taste. It's the perfect way to stay cool all year long. see more...

Sarah D.
Poca, WV
I bought these one time, I am not sure if i got a bad batch or it was just not for me but i was very disappointed. I love ixed coffee so i though these would be perfect for my busy mornings. Tgey had very little coffee flavor and a watered down taste. I would not recommend
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Expensive, but that's starbucks. I love the energy boost these give me and the taste but what I don't love is the sugar levels in prepackaged coffee like these. I've had them many times, and they are tasty, but not something you'd want to incorporate into your diet daily.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ
Great for on-the-go. Perfect size for an early morning quick pick me up. expensive!!!! but worth it
Nicole W.
I got this once instead of the frappacinio bottles and I was not impressed. If you prefer a stronger coffee flavor these would be better for you but i prefer more sweetness.
Eira S.
It's obvious that if you taste an original starbucks at the shop it's not the same quality, but I still find it pretty good for the price and the coffee is good as well. It has a very appealing packaging and if I don't have a Starbucks near I would buy again
Lindsey N.
I buy if/when they are on sale but it's expensive since I can just go to starbucks and get an iced coffee for under $2
Cassidy P.
cedar park, TX
Not worth the money, tastes far less superior than real iced coffee from starbucks. Wouldn't recommend.
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Starbucks bottled iced coffees can be heavy on the sugar with a weak coffee taste but these are good if you're nowhere near a coffee shop and don't want to make it at home.
Rayni L.
Peachtree Corners, GA
I like them but wish that they had a sugar-free option that did not have artificial sweetener. Doesn't taste the same as going to the store.
Chantel H.
Gwinn, MI
I normally don't drink coffee but these are yummy. I buy them once a month. I like vanilla and caramel the best.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
how much does this cost?