BY STARBUCKS #25 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Some coffee beans were born to be chilled. These beans and just the right touch of sweetness create a crisp, refreshing taste. It's the perfect way to stay cool all year long. see more...

Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Slight obsession with these. I can't go into the store without having to purchase these. I love having these on me to keep in my car for when I need a pick me up. They are pricey but worth it definitely.
ThatOne M.
Atlanta, GA
It is an acquired taste. I at first was not that much into it, it was fine. After a while of drinking it, I got into the taste of it. The iced coffee isn't bitter. Its sweet a bit. Personally I hate bitter and horribly tasting coffee. This was the exact opposite, its not too sweet nor is it not sweet enough (in my opinion that is). It is nice to have one in the morning when you can't make a hot coffee
Janelle M.
I love these! They're great on the go when I don't have time to make coffee and I like that they're not as sweet as the bottled frappacino. I haven't been able to find these lately hough
Savanah S.
Alpena, MI
This drink helps me when I'm running late and don't have enough to time to stop anywhere or make a cup of coffee myself. The packaging is wonderful and the labels are joyful. It's good tasting, very satisfying and I recommend them to anyone who likes coffee and Starbucks (:
Sarah D.
Poca, WV
I bought these one time, I am not sure if i got a bad batch or it was just not for me but i was very disappointed. I love ixed coffee so i though these would be perfect for my busy mornings. Tgey had very little coffee flavor and a watered down taste. I would not recommend
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Expensive, but that's starbucks. I love the energy boost these give me and the taste but what I don't love is the sugar levels in prepackaged coffee like these. I've had them many times, and they are tasty, but not something you'd want to incorporate into your diet daily.
Jennifer M.
Edison, NJ
I must have starbucks everyday. It is my favorite and nothing compares to it. When i am running late, i grab one of these and i am good to go! Wish they made bigger bottles!
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Starbucks bottled iced coffees can be heavy on the sugar with a weak coffee taste but these are good if you're nowhere near a coffee shop and don't want to make it at home.
Kendra A.
Saint Johns, AZ
I LOVE cold coffee! Even in the winter months. Since there is no Starbucks in our tiny town i am always buying glass bottles of iced coffee made by starbucks. It is the next best thing to actually having a starbucks here.
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE
These are so delicious and have the right amount of kick to get you going! I could definitely drink these any time of the day because they are so good, it's like a treat that you need. Highly recommend
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
how much does this cost?