influenster

influenster

Highlights
Sarita  E.
  • I haven't been able to find these ice-creams in years in the area where I live, but I remember hands down that Java Chip was definitely one of my favorite flavors! in 61 reviews.

• Tiffany N.
  • When I'm craving the coffee taste but want something with more texture than my usual iced white mocha or caramel macchiato, I always go for one of these. in 27 reviews.

• jamie c.
  • I love coffee and have tried other cheaper options when it comes to coffee flavored ice cream and I have to say Starbucks is much tastier. in 20 reviews.

• Ye-Jin H.
  • The Java Chip flavor has a strong coffee flavor, but it still has the chocolate chips or java chips to balance it out. in 7 reviews.

• Tish D.
  • What's even better is that Starbucks has great recipes that you can do using this ice cream. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Arely D.

1 influenster found this helpful

When I found out about this ice cream, I freaked out!!! I LOVE Starbucks so much so i had to go to my local grocery store. When I went, they only had the "caramel macchiato" one, it sucked but I mean at least they had some right? When I got home I tried the ice cream & its was delicious! I recommend !

Jordyn S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I can never find this ice cream in my local stores. I once was visiting a relative and had to go to the store and I thought I would try this. It is absolutely tasty, I love everything about it. Hopefully it will soon be in my stores (let's pray).

Erin B.

1 influenster found this helpful

Starbucks ice cream is my favorite! I don't find it in stores often where I live, and when I do, I buy up as many as I possibly can! Coffee flavored ice cream is the best in my opinion, and I love that these have such a strong taste.

Brandy D.

1 influenster found this helpful

Sadly theses are not at my local grocery store but I really miss them they were amazingly delicious !! And should totally bring them back they were great they also had mini ones which I loved

Sophie N.

1 influenster found this helpful

This ice cream is so yummy! I love coffee flavored anything and this is perfect for me. The downside is that not very many stores carry it

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Emily  S.
    Emily S.

Does this taste anything like the actual Starbucks coffee or is there a different flavor?

4 answersJun 16 - 2015 - 6:04 p.m.
    Yeskleiry T.
    Yeskleiry T.

recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!

9 answersFeb 17 - 2015 - 2:24 a.m.
    Tara B.
    Tara B.

I've never heard of these. Where can I find them?

1 answerJan 17 - 2016 - 2:19 p.m.
    Charissa C.
    Charissa C.

Where can I buy some and what kinds of flavors do they have

2 answersOct 14 - 2014 - 9:03 p.m.
    Sophie P.
    Sophie P.

what is the best flavor?

9 answersNov 15 - 2013 - 7:07 p.m.
    Rachael P.
    Rachael P.

What is your favorite flavor?

0 answersJan 07 - 2016 - 11:03 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now