Add a Photo

#20 in Ice Cream
Photos (7)
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.

I haven't seen these at the grocery stores in a while but I used to get this ice cream a lot. Whenever I was craving something sweet and some coffee but I didn't want a drink I would get this. This used to great on hot days too! I don't know if they don't make them anymore but if I find it again I'd buy it.
Carissa H.
Carissa H.

My all time favorite ice cream! So rich and creamy and just an amazing strong coffee flavor.
Tal A.
Tal A.

Oh. I remember when I first tried it. It's so creamy and rich in flavor. I wish it a larger portion. But then again, anything in Starbucks is small and expensive. As so was this. 7$ for this small thing. But like any other porosity, something made me want to go out and buy more.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

If you are looking for ice cream that tastes like coffee, this is the perfect thing for you. It tastes like their coffee and the specialized flavors add to it. I think my favorite one is the mocha flavor; which doesn't surprise me because it is also my favorite flavor of coffee. Overall, it's a great treat and is great for coffee lovers.
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC

This is everything you didn't know you needed in your basic white girl life. Everyone loves Starbucks, but you can't deny coffee in ice cream form. YOU CAN'T.
Marin P.
Marin P.
Cumberlnd Ctr, ME

I love starbucks ice cream. I love their coffees so the ice cream is just as good. When an ice coffee doesn't work their ice cream is great. I was so happy when I found this because its so good!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Uniontown, OH

So so so good oh my god. It's so hard to find good coffee ice creams that don't taste super fake and artificial. I used to find them at giant eagle but I have no clue where to even get them anymore so I need to find a place!
Vicky  S.
Vicky S.
Peoria, AZ

Starbucks Ice Cream is an exceptional product. I particularly liked the caramel macchiato flavor, which is the perfect blend of coffee flavor with a ribbon of caramel running through it. Yummy!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

If you love coffee as much as I do, this is a must try. You always blend some up with a shot of espresso too!!
Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Woodbury, MN

I am addicted to Starbucks Ice Cream! I always get their coffee flavor. Sad I can't find it at my local grocery store anymore (Cub Foods don't sell it)
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What is your favorite flavor?
Abby P.
Abby P.
June 28, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Caramel macchiato for sure!!!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Does it taste like the coffee?
Jay H.
Jay H.
June 15, 2014, 8:22 p.m.
It really does! the ice cream is very soft and rich. the coffee taste is very potent and delicious! if you love their coffee, you cant go wrong with their ice cream :)
shelbie s.
shelbie s.
kettering, OH

Is it expensive?
Sammi L.
Sammi L.
June 13, 2016, 4:50 a.m.
Around $5 so nothing you wouldn't pay for something Starbucks related.
Yeskleiry T.
Yeskleiry T.

Recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
July 28, 2016, 7:05 a.m.
Love the java chip flavor!! Best coffee ice cream ever!!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Bridgewater, NJ

What is the best flavor?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Oct. 13, 2015, 4:44 a.m.
Java chip by far has been the best flavor ive tried..

Join Now