BY STARBUCKS #75 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Favorite type of ice cream? Starbucks Ice Cream Halo Top Vanill...3 Answers
  • I've never seen these before... are they only sold at Starbucks?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this ice cream?! I'm dying to try it! 2 Answers
Starbucks Ice Cream
  • "I haven't been able to find these ice-creams in years in the area where I live, but I remember hands down that Java Chip was definitely one of my favorite flavors!" in 61 reviews
  • "When I'm craving the coffee taste but want something with more texture than my usual iced white mocha or caramel macchiato, I always go for one of these." in 27 reviews
  • "I love coffee and have tried other cheaper options when it comes to coffee flavored ice cream and I have to say Starbucks is much tastier." in 20 reviews
  • "The Java Chip flavor has a strong coffee flavor, but it still has the chocolate chips or java chips to balance it out." in 7 reviews
  • "What's even better is that Starbucks has great recipes that you can do using this ice cream. " in 7 reviews
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
If you are looking for ice cream that tastes like coffee, this is the perfect thing for you. It tastes like their coffee and the specialized flavors add to it. I think my favorite one is the mocha flavor; which doesn't surprise me because it is also my favorite flavor of coffee. Overall, it's a great treat and is great for coffee lovers.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV
I am not to sure if it was the the store I purchased the icream from but the Carmel macchiato tasted freezer burnt and I recently brought one for my niece and it taste the same I am not sure if its the flavor because I brought this one from Starbucks in my local target but other than than the freezer burnt tasted its great
Charmaine D.
I haven't seen these at the grocery stores in a while but I used to get this ice cream a lot. Whenever I was craving something sweet and some coffee but I didn't want a drink I would get this. This used to great on hot days too! I don't know if they don't make them anymore but if I find it again I'd buy it.
Rebecca C.
These are so good and a great size for any snack. My favorites are the java chip and the coffee because they are not as sweet as the rest. They have gotten more expensive which sucks, but they are still worth the price. Its great when you are craving coffee ice cream but don't want to over indulge.
Tal A.
Oh. I remember when I first tried it. It's so creamy and rich in flavor. I wish it a larger portion. But then again, anything in Starbucks is small and expensive. As so was this. 7$ for this small thing. But like any other porosity, something made me want to go out and buy more.
Cheery C.
I love the Java chip favor. The chocolate is very rich. The ice cream has a strong coffee taste. When the java chips and the coffee ice cream combine together, it becomes the best combination out of all the flavors. but unfortunately, this is not available is every store.
Anne N.
I tried this a very long time ago, maybe 4 years ago and it was delicious! I found it at Walgreens and it was the last one on the shelf. I couldn't find anymore afterwards and found that Starbucks stopped making them. Wish they brought it back :(
Julia A.
Midway Park, NC
So so so good oh my god. It's so hard to find good coffee ice creams that don't taste super fake and artificial. I used to find them at giant eagle but I have no clue where to even get them anymore so I need to find a place!
Ki R.
If you like coffee, and if you like ice cream, you will love this series. The Java Chip is absolutely delicious. Coffee ice cream is the best of both worlds, definitely worth a try if you haven't yet!
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Yum Yum Yum! So good! I love iced coffee but coffee ice cream awe yea! I love carmel macchiato and Java chip. These ice cream coffees are not overly sweet and have the perfect amount of coffee. :)
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite flavor?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Foodie Expert
Does it taste like the coffee?
shelbie s.
kettering, OH
Is it expensive?
Yeskleiry T.
Recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
Foodie Expert
What is the best flavor?