Add a Photo

#23 in Ice Cream
Photos (7)
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.

man oh man when i first tried this ice cream. i died and when went to heaven. i didn't even look at the price i just bought it. it was so strong and good and the next thing i know they stopped selling it at stores around my house. i haven't seen starbucks coffee ice cream since they first came out. i really wish they'll start back selling it in stores around because this ice cream is tooo die for!!!!
Magdalena T.
Magdalena T.

I love Starbucks coffee and I was excited when they came out with ice cream. I love their Caramel Macchiato coffee and in turn love that ice cream. The ice cream is rich and has a nice coffee flavor. It is on a bit of an expensive side, so I look for coupons and sales. If it were a bit cheaper, I'd buy it more often. Then again, it is Starbucks.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

If you are looking for ice cream that tastes like coffee, this is the perfect thing for you. It tastes like their coffee and the specialized flavors add to it. I think my favorite one is the mocha flavor; which doesn't surprise me because it is also my favorite flavor of coffee. Overall, it's a great treat and is great for coffee lovers.
Talia M.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV

I am not to sure if it was the the store I purchased the icream from but the Carmel macchiato tasted freezer burnt and I recently brought one for my niece and it taste the same I am not sure if its the flavor because I brought this one from Starbucks in my local target but other than than the freezer burnt tasted its great
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.

I haven't seen these at the grocery stores in a while but I used to get this ice cream a lot. Whenever I was craving something sweet and some coffee but I didn't want a drink I would get this. This used to great on hot days too! I don't know if they don't make them anymore but if I find it again I'd buy it.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

These are so good and a great size for any snack. My favorites are the java chip and the coffee because they are not as sweet as the rest. They have gotten more expensive which sucks, but they are still worth the price. Its great when you are craving coffee ice cream but don't want to over indulge.
Tal A.
Tal A.

Oh. I remember when I first tried it. It's so creamy and rich in flavor. I wish it a larger portion. But then again, anything in Starbucks is small and expensive. As so was this. 7$ for this small thing. But like any other porosity, something made me want to go out and buy more.
Lily N.
Lily N.
Saint Charles, IL

Well, I love Starbucks and ice cream so it was amazing together the flavors we're amazing! It is basically frozen Starbucks and the "flavors" or drink flavors we're a good choice and it kinda of represented on ice cream flavors. Like the java chip kinda was like a chocolate chip
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clarksville, TN

Oh, man. This stuff is the best! I love coffee and I love ice cream so what could be better? It has such a nice coffee flavor, a genuine coffee flavor. And I recommend the java chip flavor because the chocolate chunks add some nice texture. All in all, really good ice cream!
Cheery C.
Cheery C.

I love the Java chip favor. The chocolate is very rich. The ice cream has a strong coffee taste. When the java chips and the coffee ice cream combine together, it becomes the best combination out of all the flavors. but unfortunately, this is not available is every store.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What is your favorite flavor?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Does it taste like the coffee?
shelbie s.
shelbie s.
kettering, OH

Is it expensive?
Yeskleiry T.
Yeskleiry T.

Recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Bridgewater, NJ

What is the best flavor?

Join Now