Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA

Perfect for any coffee lover. I love starbucks ice cream but it's so hard to find. My favorite flavor was the coffee flavor but I think they discontinued it. I have searched high and low for this product. None of the stores carry it. They had such a good variety of flavors. My only problem with the brand is the lack of availability. I would buy this in a hot minute if I could find it anywhere. If you see it buy it because the flavor is so delicious. You will not regret it.
Mary T.
Mary T.

Coffee flavored ice cream? Get out! When I first saw these at the grocery store I couldn't believe my eyes. They are absolutely delicious exclamation point I always have something my freezer. They're rather small so I don't feel like I get a lot of ice cream comma but I probably don't need to eat that much ice cream if you know what I mean. They are so creamy and just the right blend of coffee and the ice cream. You will not be disappointed with these they are scrumptious❤❤❤❤
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA

I L❤VE Starbucks frappuccinos, iced coffees, macchiatos, you name it, so to be able to enjoy some delicious Starbucks ice cream at home is amazing! The ice cream is very creamy and great tasting. You can definitely taste the coffee in there too! I always purchase mine at my local Target, same price as a Venti frappuccino. I would definitely recommend this ice cream, my favorite is caramel!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

If you are looking for ice cream that tastes like coffee, this is the perfect thing for you. It tastes like their coffee and the specialized flavors add to it. I think my favorite one is the mocha flavor; which doesn't surprise me because it is also my favorite flavor of coffee. Overall, it's a great treat and is great for coffee lovers.
Shaelynn S.
Shaelynn S.

I love everything about Starbucks there cake pops their sandwiches there coffee or ice cream everything about Starbucks is amazing there ingredients are all natural and very good they are not expensive and I would recommend then any type of Starbucks anything is very good and I just love Starbucks a lot and it's my favorite place
Talia M.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV

I am not to sure if it was the the store I purchased the icream from but the Carmel macchiato tasted freezer burnt and I recently brought one for my niece and it taste the same I am not sure if its the flavor because I brought this one from Starbucks in my local target but other than than the freezer burnt tasted its great
Annie G.
Annie G.

I was House sitting my neighbors cat who claimed I was welcome to anything in the fridge. Little did I know how obsessed I would get with the Carmel Macchiato and Java chip ice cream from Starbucks. The flavor is robust, rich coffee with a sweet ribbon of luscious caramel and dark chocolate chips. I'm obsessed!
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.

I haven't seen these at the grocery stores in a while but I used to get this ice cream a lot. Whenever I was craving something sweet and some coffee but I didn't want a drink I would get this. This used to great on hot days too! I don't know if they don't make them anymore but if I find it again I'd buy it.
Eileen J.
Eileen J.

Why oh why did they stop making Starbucks ice cream?!?! It is hands down the best coffee ice cream ever made, and I used to work at an ice cream parlor as a teenager! It was so creamy and smooth out of the carton, which is hard to find outside of an actual ice cream place. Bring Starbucks ice cream back!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

These are so good and a great size for any snack. My favorites are the java chip and the coffee because they are not as sweet as the rest. They have gotten more expensive which sucks, but they are still worth the price. Its great when you are craving coffee ice cream but don't want to over indulge.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What is your favorite flavor?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Does it taste like the coffee?
shelbie s.
shelbie s.
kettering, OH

Is it expensive?
Yeskleiry T.
Yeskleiry T.

Recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Bridgewater, NJ

What is the best flavor?

Join Now