BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Ice Cream
  • "I haven't been able to find these ice-creams in years in the area where I live, but I remember hands down that Java Chip was definitely one of my favorite flavors!" in 61 reviews
  • "When I'm craving the coffee taste but want something with more texture than my usual iced white mocha or caramel macchiato, I always go for one of these." in 27 reviews
  • "I love coffee and have tried other cheaper options when it comes to coffee flavored ice cream and I have to say Starbucks is much tastier." in 20 reviews
  • "What's even better is that Starbucks has great recipes that you can do using this ice cream. " in 7 reviews
  • "The Java Chip flavor has a strong coffee flavor, but it still has the chocolate chips or java chips to balance it out." in 7 reviews
Rita P.
Elmhurst
Coffee flavored ice cream is AMAZING. It tastes creamy and I buy mine from Starbucks as its the best way to get the flavor that I want. I do think that this ice cream is a little pricey but i often turn to this ice cream to indulge in and to splurge myself. Try it out, you will love it.
nakia b.
This ice cream basically a cup of coffee blended into ice cream which makes it pretty freakin amazing. It will give pep and energy just like a cup of coffee so don’t eat this right before bed and especially don’t give to your kids whom you don’t want to be hyperactive or to not sleep 😂 The first time I tried this ice cream was in high school and I made the mistake of eating much later in the day with a friend and I swear it was like we had just drank a pound of coffee we literally could not keep still🤣😂🤣
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Poba Z.
The taste is great. But the ice cream is too sweet. so it's not the first choice for me all the time but the taste is great as I said and if you like sweet creamy ice cream this is the product to choose.
Emmuelle B.
Philadelphia
Absolutely loved the Carnamel macchiato. My top 10 fave coffe flavors. But for some reason they discontinued the brand. Or maybe I'm not looking for this particular flavor hard enough.
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Yum.. Starbucks in ice cream form. Little pricey but it’s so good. Creamy and flavorful. I wish it was in a full size quart or something instead of the single serves.
Zoey F.
Long Beach
Purchased at: Target
I love the java chip one but I’m not sure if they discontinued this flavor, I haven’t seen it in awhile. It’s really good tho and you’ll love it if you like coffee.
Michaela C.
I really like the Starbucks ice cream line.  Coffee flavored ice cream is one of my favorites, because it's so rich and sweet that you only need a little bit to satisfy a dessert craving (better for the waistline!).  I like having different coffee flavor options.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I used to love Starbucks ice cream! I can’t find them anywhere anymore! Java chip was my absolute favorite! I would buy a bunch again if I could find them!! If I remember correctly they were on the expensive side, but it was a great product! Starbucks Ice Cream
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Super delicious. I love the variety they have. I love coffee ice cream, it’s the best. It has a several amount on the bucket. I love sharing it with my husband. It’s not expensive and I can’t get enough of this product
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite flavor?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Does it taste like the coffee?
shelbie s.
kettering, OH
Is it expensive?
y T.
Recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
What is the best flavor?