Starbucks Ice Cream

based on 420 reviews

Highlights
Sarita E.
  • I haven't been able to find these ice-creams in years in the area where I live, but I remember hands down that Java Chip was definitely one of my favorite flavors! in 61 reviews.

• Tiffany N.
  • When I'm craving the coffee taste but want something with more texture than my usual iced white mocha or caramel macchiato, I always go for one of these. in 27 reviews.

• jamie c.
  • I love coffee and have tried other cheaper options when it comes to coffee flavored ice cream and I have to say Starbucks is much tastier. in 20 reviews.

• Ye-Jin H.
  • The Java Chip flavor has a strong coffee flavor, but it still has the chocolate chips or java chips to balance it out. in 7 reviews.

• Tish D.
  • What's even better is that Starbucks has great recipes that you can do using this ice cream. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Arely D.

1 influenster found this helpful

When I found out about this ice cream, I freaked out!!! I LOVE Starbucks so much so i had to go to my local grocery store. When I went, they only had the "caramel macchiato" one, it sucked but I mean at least they had some right? When I got home I tried the ice cream & its was delicious! I recommend !

Rebecca C.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are so good and a great size for any snack. My favorites are the java chip and the coffee because they are not as sweet as the rest. They have gotten more expensive which sucks, but they are still worth the price. Its great when you are craving coffee ice cream but don't want to over indulge.

Jordyn S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I can never find this ice cream in my local stores. I once was visiting a relative and had to go to the store and I thought I would try this. It is absolutely tasty, I love everything about it. Hopefully it will soon be in my stores (let's pray).

jamie c.

1 influenster found this helpful

So yummy just wish it was easier to find and. the so expensive. Have purchased a few times while on sale. Maybe I'm cheap but $6 for this sized ice cream is crazy to me. Flavor is great but not for the price

Shawn R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I recently discovered Starbucks sells ice cream at my local grocery store and love the bold taste that they created. Starbucks ice cream is delicious, rich and satisfies my craving everytime!!!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Emily  S.
    Emily S.

Does this taste anything like the actual Starbucks coffee or is there a different flavor?

4 answersJun 16 - 2015 - 6:04 p.m.
    Yeskleiry T.
    Yeskleiry T.

recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!

9 answersFeb 17 - 2015 - 2:24 a.m.
    Maggie W.
    Maggie W.

Does this product have caffeine in it? That would be so great! It sounds delicious either way!

0 answersMay 28 - 2016 - 3:14 p.m.
    Holly L.
    Holly L.

I love Starbucks coffee, but I have never tried their ice cream. Where's the best place to purchase it? What's the best flavor?

0 answersMay 19 - 2016 - 11:22 a.m.
    Brooke H.
    Brooke H.

Is the Starbucks ice cream still available..? & where is it sold? It sounds delicious!!

1 answerMay 14 - 2016 - 12:27 a.m.
    Melissa W.
    Melissa W.

What is your favorite flavor of the Starbucks ice cream??

0 answersMay 13 - 2016 - 2:10 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now