Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA

My favorite flavor is the hot chocolate one. It is soooo hard to find. They have a tracker on the website to see where it is carried and it's no where to be found in a 200 mile radius. The vanilla bean is also good, but the flavor is not as special since other brands also make vanilla bean ice cream. The hot chocolate flavor has a smooth and super chocolatey fudge in it.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Kansas City, KS

Im really not a huge ice cream fan (i have really sensitive teeth) but i LOVE this ice cream. ALthough it is REALLY fatty and has a TON of sugar they have convenient 1 serving sizes you can get at the market. Most of the time it is 10 for $10, not bad at all. I know i can just eat one without over indulging. If you like the coffee youll like the ice cream.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

If you are looking for ice cream that tastes like coffee, this is the perfect thing for you. It tastes like their coffee and the specialized flavors add to it. I think my favorite one is the mocha flavor; which doesn't surprise me because it is also my favorite flavor of coffee. Overall, it's a great treat and is great for coffee lovers.
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC

This is everything you didn't know you needed in your basic white girl life. Everyone loves Starbucks, but you can't deny coffee in icecream form. YOU CAN'T.
Marin P.
Marin P.
Cumberlnd Ctr, ME

I love starbucks ice cream. I love their coffees so the ice cream is just as good. When an ice coffee doesn't work their ice cream is great. I was so happy when I found this because its so good!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Uniontown, OH

So so so good oh my god. It's so hard to find good coffee ice creams that don't taste super fake and artificial. I used to find them at giant eagle but I have no clue where to even get them anymore so I need to find a place!
Vicky  S.
Vicky S.
Peoria, AZ

Starbucks Ice Cream is an exceptional product. I particularly liked the caramel macchiato flavor, which is the perfect blend of coffee flavor with a ribbon of caramel running through it. Yummy!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Onalaska, WA

If you love coffee as much as I do, this is a must try. You always blend some up with a shot of espresso too!!
Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Woodbury, MN

I am addicted to Starbucks Ice Cream! I always get their coffee flavor. Sad I can't find it at my local grocery store anymore (Cub Foods don't sell it)
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC

When I could find this in stores, I loved it like I loved my froyo. Now that I see it on here, I am starting the search for them again. So good!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What is your favourite flavour?
Abby P.
Abby P.
caramel macchiato for sure!!!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Does it taste like the coffee?
Jay H.
Jay H.
it really does! the ice cream is very soft and rich. the coffee taste is very potent and delicious! if you love their coffee, you cant go wrong with their ice cream :)
shelbie s.
shelbie s.
kettering, OH

Is it expensive?
Sammi L.
Sammi L.
Around $5 so nothing you wouldn't pay for something Starbucks related.
Yeskleiry T.
Yeskleiry T.
Brooklyn, NY

recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Hot Chocolate!!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Bridgewater, NJ

what is the best flavor?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
java chip by far has been the best flavor ive tried..

Join Now