Add a Photo

#18 in Ice Cream
Photos (7)
Diana R.
Diana R.

This product is the solution to every problem.Since everyone loves ice cream and coffee ,what's better than ice cream that's flavored with coffee?This product is amazing and really tasty!The size of the ice cream is just right for one person.The flavor is absolutely delicious.It's not to strong/plain.The flavors are not overpowering like some coffee.I absolutely love coffee but I prefer Iced coffee over hot coffee in the summer.Instead of getting a iced coffee, this ice cream is perfect alternative.It's manageable and not messy.I really recommend it!!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Bloomington, IN

If you are looking for ice cream that tastes like coffee, this is the perfect thing for you. It tastes like their coffee and the specialized flavors add to it. I think my favorite one is the mocha flavor; which doesn't surprise me because it is also my favorite flavor of coffee. Overall, it's a great treat and is great for coffee lovers.
Ye-Jin H.
Ye-Jin H.
La Palma, CA

I really loved the Java Chip flavor. I think it tasted better than the actual frappuccino. The best part of this is that you can always put it back in your freezer and save some for later. The flavors are all there, too. The Java Chip flavor has a strong coffee flavor, but it still has the chocolate chips or java chips to balance it out.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Bremerton, WA

As much as I dislike actual starbucks coffee, I actually love their ice cream. But it is so hard to find them in stores now. Its once in blue moon that I'm able to find them. My favorites are the signature hot chocolate and the caramel macchiato. They are light, full of flavor and don't sit like a brick like many chocolate-y ice creams.
Devonne G.
Devonne G.

Java Chip is my favorite. I haven't been able to find it since I moved to a different state, but I am so jealous to find out that others have been enjoying it while I'm not, lol. I have sensitive teeth so I typically don't eat many cold things anyways, but I would totally go out of my way for some of the Starbucks Java Chip ice cream!
Talia M.
Talia M.
Henderson, NV

I am not to sure if it was the the store I purchased the icream from but the Carmel macchiato tasted freezer burnt and I recently brought one for my niece and it taste the same I am not sure if its the flavor because I brought this one from Starbucks in my local target but other than than the freezer burnt tasted its great
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.

I haven't seen these at the grocery stores in a while but I used to get this ice cream a lot. Whenever I was craving something sweet and some coffee but I didn't want a drink I would get this. This used to great on hot days too! I don't know if they don't make them anymore but if I find it again I'd buy it.
Arely D.
Arely D.
San Diego, CA

When I found out about this ice cream, I freaked out!!! I LOVE Starbucks so much so i had to go to my local grocery store. When I went, they only had the "caramel macchiato" one, it sucked but I mean at least they had some right? When I got home I tried the ice cream & its was delicious! I recommend !
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

These are so good and a great size for any snack. My favorites are the java chip and the coffee because they are not as sweet as the rest. They have gotten more expensive which sucks, but they are still worth the price. Its great when you are craving coffee ice cream but don't want to over indulge.
Sarita E.
Sarita E.
Brownsville, TX

I haven't been able to find these ice-creams in years in the area where I live, but I remember hands down that Java Chip was definitely one of my favorite flavors! These ice-creams definitely have a strong coffee after-taste so if you're not a fan of that, this ice-cream is not for you!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton

What is your favorite flavor?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Does it taste like the coffee?
shelbie s.
shelbie s.
kettering, OH

Is it expensive?
Yeskleiry T.
Yeskleiry T.

Recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Bridgewater, NJ

What is the best flavor?

Join Now