Starbucks Ice Cream

based on 422 reviews

Highlights
Sarita E.
  • I haven't been able to find these ice-creams in years in the area where I live, but I remember hands down that Java Chip was definitely one of my favorite flavors! in 61 reviews.

• Tiffany N.
  • When I'm craving the coffee taste but want something with more texture than my usual iced white mocha or caramel macchiato, I always go for one of these. in 27 reviews.

• jamie c.
  • I love coffee and have tried other cheaper options when it comes to coffee flavored ice cream and I have to say Starbucks is much tastier. in 20 reviews.

• Ye-Jin H.
  • The Java Chip flavor has a strong coffee flavor, but it still has the chocolate chips or java chips to balance it out. in 7 reviews.

• Tish D.
  • What's even better is that Starbucks has great recipes that you can do using this ice cream. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Arely D.

1 influenster found this helpful

When I found out about this ice cream, I freaked out!!! I LOVE Starbucks so much so i had to go to my local grocery store. When I went, they only had the "caramel macchiato" one, it sucked but I mean at least they had some right? When I got home I tried the ice cream & its was delicious! I recommend !

Rebecca C.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are so good and a great size for any snack. My favorites are the java chip and the coffee because they are not as sweet as the rest. They have gotten more expensive which sucks, but they are still worth the price. Its great when you are craving coffee ice cream but don't want to over indulge.

Jordyn S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I can never find this ice cream in my local stores. I once was visiting a relative and had to go to the store and I thought I would try this. It is absolutely tasty, I love everything about it. Hopefully it will soon be in my stores (let's pray).

Erin B.

1 influenster found this helpful

Starbucks ice cream is my favorite! I don't find it in stores often where I live, and when I do, I buy up as many as I possibly can! Coffee flavored ice cream is the best in my opinion, and I love that these have such a strong taste.

jamie c.

1 influenster found this helpful

So yummy just wish it was easier to find and. the so expensive. Have purchased a few times while on sale. Maybe I'm cheap but $6 for this sized ice cream is crazy to me. Flavor is great but not for the price

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Emily  S.
    Emily S.

Does this taste anything like the actual Starbucks coffee or is there a different flavor?

4 answersJun 16 - 2015 - 6:04 p.m.
    Yeskleiry T.
    Yeskleiry T.

recommended flavor for this ice cream? I've never had it!

9 answersFeb 17 - 2015 - 2:24 a.m.
    Amanda J.
    Amanda J.

Are they yummy? I drink a pot of coffee a day so n love the taste and smell of coffee. I'm sure it has a fantastic smell but does it have an authentic coffee taste or does it taste artificial?

0 answersApr 21 - 2016 - 11:43 p.m.
    Michelle J.
    Michelle J.

Where can you purchase these!? They look delicious! I would love to try them!

0 answersApr 08 - 2016 - 9:06 p.m.
    Megan Y.
    Megan Y.

Do these have caffeine in them? What is the best flavor to buy, or would you recommend?

0 answersMar 18 - 2016 - 8:55 p.m.

WHERE CAN YOU GET THIS? I'm in need

0 answersMar 03 - 2016 - 7:16 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION