BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks House Blend Whole Bean Coffee: 100% responsibly grown Lively, balanced taste see more...

• What is the best ground coffee flavor for Starbucks?3 Answers
Starbucks House Blend Whole Bean Coffee
  • "This coffee has good flavor and is a great way to start theThe morning." in 2 reviews
Alyssa P.
Randolph
Review for: Other more...
Starbucks House Blend Whole Bean Coffee isn't their best coffee, but it gets the job done. It has a pretty plain taste and is definitely not as strong or dark as I usually enjoy my coffee; however, it can be purchased in most places and isn't hard to make at home. I am satisfied overall with this product.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Review for: French Roast more...
I know Starbucks is one of those must have.. but not for me. I've tried Th is coffee and wasn't so pleased .. it was so bitter that even of I add sugar or cream it still dark bitter taste .. I'm more of smooth coffee taste lover . And this one was not for me .. I tried making it with less coffee and it was more bitter enter down taste .. I'm a big coffee drinker and know well when coffee is fresh or not and this was not fresh for sure bedside the bitterness..
Theodora C.
Tigard, OR
Although I normally prefer dark roasts to any others simply because I like the stronger flavor, but during a coffee tasting we used House and it is so good! It's a nice balanced blend that goes well with croissants. If you're ever looking for a different medium roast other than Pike this is the one.
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
It had taken a long time for me to actually use this product having gotten it out of one of those mug + coffee sets during the holiday. It's different making it on your own and I find the I store experience more satisfying as they actually know what they're doing! Haha, however on the taste it isn't bad at all, let's jut say it was finished quickly!
Java Q.
I can't seem to start my day without a huge cup of coffee. I have found that I really enjoy Starbucks French roast for my morning Java fix. Splash of cream and I'm good to go. The caffeine kick keeps me going strong.
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
I worked at Starbucks for 4 years and this is a pretty decent middle-of-the-road kind of coffee, not very big on flavor for me, kind of plain to be honest. Would be a good option for someone not big on robust flavors.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
The flavor of this coffee is terrific, slight bitterness but not really too heavy. I don't always drink coffee black but this is definitely good without anything added for those coffee purists. Starbucks delivered with this one.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
This coffee is overly expensive and tastes flat and burnt only after a few hours. Perhaps it's the way the coffee is specially crafted though. Still, I'd need a lot of convincing to begin drinking anything Starbucks
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
This was a new roast for me when I tried it. It has a nice flavor with interesting notes but I prefer my coffee a little stronger. But definitely a good cup of coffee when you're in the mood for it.
Anna T.
Edina , MN
Starbucks has good quality coffee and this one is very popular. I mostly enjoy light roast so this isn't for me but those who like stronger blends would enjoy it
Sharyn F.
What is the best ground coffee flavor for Starbucks?