BY STARBUCKS

Aroma, body and flavor all in balance—with tastes of nuts and cocoa brought out by the roast.

It’s deceptively simple. A blend of fine Latin American beans roasted to a glistening, dark chestnut color. Loaded with flavor, balancing tastes of nut and cocoa, just a touch of sweetness from the roast. This coffee is our beginning, the very first blend we ever created for you back in 1971. And this one blend set the course for the way our master blenders and roasters work even today. A true reflection of us and a delicious cup of coffee, period. It all starts from here.

• Do these K cups have the same flavor as getting coffee st...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the money?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the money and what is the quality?2 Answers
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Starbucks house blend is a great, regular cup of coffee. If you're looking for something medium blend that will go with anything, this is for you. The added ease of a K cup makes it even better!
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
My husband and I really like the flavor and smell of this coffee. It tastes delicious and is medium roast, which we prefer. This is definitely one of our favorite brands and types of coffee.
Marissa T.
California
I really like this flavor!! taste amazing but It does have a dark after taste that doesn't please me too much.. but other than that I think it's amazing! especially with French vanilla creamer
Katelyn Z.
Hanahan, SC
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!! It's the only kind of coffee I consistently use in my Keurig, and definitely my top choice. I usually add a couple spoonfuls of sugar and some half and half.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
My Starbucks freshly brewed is just awesome!! While I get ready it's making the most smooth medium roast to perfection! I add a shot of hazlenut with some classic sugar! And out I go!
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
My husband's favorite coffee (I prefer going into Starbucks and getting a drink). He drinks this black and enjoys it. Not too much caffeine where it hurts his stomach like some brands.
Emily G.
These k-cups are great. I just put them in the Keurig and its so quick and easy it's perfect for when your running out the door to just make a quick cup of coffee AND it's delicious.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
It tastes like Starbucks Coffee. But no where near as strong. I don't get the same caffeine kick as I do with the stuff from the batista. But that's what you get for convenience
Nicole W.
Madison, WI
I love the starbucks line (my favorite is veranda). It tastes just like getting it from the barista, easy to make and tastes great! This one is a little stronger for my liking the veranda one is lighter but they both have great flavor
Rob W.
Ottawa Hills, OH
Great way to have Starbucks at home for less money. The coffee tastes similar to what j get at the store. The trick is to figure out exact amount needed for brewing at home.
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
Is this a very strong blend?
Megan A.
Are these worth the money?
Brittany M.
Norfolk, MA
Do these K cups have the same flavor as getting coffee straight from Starbucks?
Angel P.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
Is it worth the money and what is the quality?

Walmart