BY STARBUCKS

Aroma, body and flavor all in balance—with tastes of nuts and cocoa brought out by the roast.

It’s deceptively simple. A blend of fine Latin American beans roasted to a glistening, dark chestnut color. Loaded with flavor, balancing tastes of nut and cocoa, just a touch of sweetness from the roast. This coffee is our beginning, the very first blend we ever created for you back in 1971. And this one blend set the course for the way our master blenders and roasters work even today. A true reflection of us and a delicious cup of coffee, period. It all starts from here.

• Do these K cups have the same flavor as getting coffee st...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the money?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the money and what is the quality?2 Answers
Veronica B.
Blythewood, SC
This coffee is one that I purchase because it is a good medium roast. I enjoy having a cup in the morning and towards the end of the day, and this is a good coffee for both times of day.
Katrina R.
Essex, MD
How I love it when a brand of k-cups tastes authentically like the actual brand! This is my go-to coffee! I'm a medium roast kind of girl. not too dark, but not too light either. For me, Starbucks House Blend is the perfect cup of medium roast coffee.

As soon as you start brewing, it smells amazingly like Starbucks, and that's half the fun! I enjoy this blend with plain creamers as well as flavored creamers. It's also bold enough for me to enjoy as an iced coffee. Zero complaints about this one!
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
I do not like this for the morning. It has a very acidic taste. I like bitter black coffee but this take it too far for me. I struggle because I have to add sugar to balance it out. And I almost always take my coffee black. So I prefer this for a compliment to a meal but not buy it's self for a morning cup of coffee. It is great to have in the office because it pairs well with almost every lunch I make.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
The sound of my Keurig in the mornings as it is preparing my coffee is music to my ears. I Love coffee, and I have to have it every morning. I prefer to have a medium roast, not too light, and not to strong. The Starbucks House Blend is the perfect coffee for me! It taste great, it's rich and very aromatic!
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
It is very strong, a little bitter, and tastes just like regular starbucks coffee so if you like that then you will like this. It is definitely not medium by regular standards. It is very bold. I had a pumpkin creamer which I thought was too strong but I made this coffee using the 9 ounce setting and it tasted great with the pumpkin creamer. I won't buy it again because nobody else cared for it at my house and it is a little too bitter for me.
Laura S.
Taylor Mill, KY
After the doctor recently told me to lay off the caffeine, I was devastated. I have to have my morning coffee! However, Starbucks has perfected the DECAF option with this coffee. Already limited in DECAF choices, this is by far, the best flavor. I'm pretty sure if you would do a blind-fold taste test, very few would be able to tell the difference between regular and decaf. Go for it -- try yourself and you will see. You won't be disappointed.
Tayler N.
It's rare for me to find a coffee k cup that isn't extremely dark or overly brewed. The medium roast is a perfect amount for me! Although I was pleased with how strong it was I wasnt, however, pleased with the extremely bitter taste. A true unprocessed coffee has a natural note of sweetness which this coffee lacked. If starbucks worked on how they toast and grind their coffee beans I believe it would improve the taste immensely!
Latreace L.
Milwaukee, WI
These k cups are the only ones i will ever buy. I cant have caffine during my pregnancy and these were the only ones that tasted just like the delicious coffee that i craved AND didn't cause me to run around all jaked up on caffine. I've tried many other decaf k cups as many retailers are frequently out of the starbucks decaf cups (if they even carry them) and none can hold their weight to the starbucks cups.
Dacia O.
Fayetteville, NC
I Love The House Blend From Starbucks. It Tastes Great and I Don't Even Have To Leave My House To Get The Great Taste Of Starbucks Coffee, and If Your A Starbucks Rewards Card Holder and Buy Your Coffee From A Starbucks Location Your Also Being Rewarded Towards A Free Drink!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Starbucks House Blend is one of my favorite K Cup coffees. It is a mild bold coffee and a very smooth blend. it is just bold enough to where it does not need a creamer, but not light enough to where it is playing.
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
Is this a very strong blend?
Megan A.
Are these worth the money?
Brittany M.
Norfolk, MA
Do these K cups have the same flavor as getting coffee straight from Starbucks?
Angel P.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
Is it worth the money and what is the quality?

Walmart