BY STARBUCKS

Aroma, body and flavor all in balance—with tastes of nuts and cocoa brought out by the roast.

It’s deceptively simple. A blend of fine Latin American beans roasted to a glistening, dark chestnut color. Loaded with flavor, balancing tastes of nut and cocoa, just a touch of sweetness from the roast. This coffee is our beginning, the very first blend we ever created for you back in 1971. And this one blend set the course for the way our master blenders and roasters work even today. A true reflection of us and a delicious cup of coffee, period. It all starts from here.

• Do these K cups have the same flavor as getting coffee st...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the money?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the money and what is the quality?2 Answers
Cara P.
Union, NJ
I love decaf house blend, it has a great smooth flavor that isn't overly bitter, this was my go to coffee. But starbucks is changing their core coffees to only 10 whole bean coffees and stopped selling kcups to focus more on specialty seasonal blends. So it's become harder to find for me.
Deborah S.
Palm Bay
I've always enjoyed a great cup of coffee. Starbucks decaffeinated House blend flavor and taste will satisfy any real coffee drinker's savor. I have served House blend to caffine drinkers and they didn't realize it was decaffeinated. A great cup of coffee!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
First of all, Keurig is the best coffee maker on the planet. Second of all, it's great using individual cups per serving. I love Starbucks!! I'm so glad they made a variety of brews for Keurig. I love the House Roast. Taste just like I bought it from there!
Danielle P.
Memphis , TN
I love this flavor because it is strong enough to give me a boost like their caramel macchiato without being overwhelming. I only need to add a little sugar and creamer to achieve the flavor that I like. I love having the k-cups because it helps me not spend so much money out at Starbucks throughout the week.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
One of the better Starbucks medium roasts. Consistently delicious. We buy this often but it’s not our first choice. But Starbucks is our first choice when it comes to Kcups. Repeat customers. Definitely recommend.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
One of the better house blends out there. Great taste. Starbucks is usually a little pricier than other Kcups but at times it worth it. This is one of the better brews. We buy from time to time when we wanna shake it up from our usual.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
This is one of my favorite blends from Starbucks. I love the taste and I drink it every morning. I will definitely be repurchasing again and again. I find that only Starbucks has the blend and taste that I like.
Dolores F.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
My favorite blend from the Starbucks Coffee chain, this is perfect for home. The price is steep, but your are paying for great quality coffee. I highly recommend it for mornings!
Mariangel N.
It's starbucks I don't really think I need to say anything else but I'm gonna have to. Anyway I love it. It could be a little bit more pure and strong but its really good. Give it a go when you get the chance because you won't be dissapointed, I can really assure you that
Alyssa V.
Nothing beats Starbucks coffee. In the past year or so, it's been the only brand I'll buy. Even though it's a little pricey in comparison to other brands, I frequently find it on sale at chain stores. Love Starbucks.
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
Is this a very strong blend?
Megan A.
Are these worth the money?
Brittany M.
Norfolk, MA
Do these K cups have the same flavor as getting coffee straight from Starbucks?
Angel P.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
Is it worth the money and what is the quality?

Amazon