STARBUCKS® House Blend Rich & Lively Ground uploaded by Stephanie B.STARBUCKS® House Blend Rich & Lively Ground uploaded by Geidi I.STARBUCKS® House Blend Rich & Lively Ground uploaded by Francisco G.

BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Aroma, body and flavor all in balance—with tastes of nuts and cocoa brought out by the roast.

It’s deceptively simple. A blend of fine Latin American beans roasted to a glistening, dark chestnut color. Loaded with flavor, balancing tastes of nut and cocoa, just a touch of sweetness from the roast. This coffee is our beginning, the very first blend we ever created for you back in 1971. And this one blend set the course for the way our master blenders and roasters work even today. A true reflection of us and a delicious cup of coffee, period. It all starts from here.

Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I am a HUGE starbucks fan. I love my local coffee shops but I am also a Double Gold member which means I have hit gold status twice this year. There is none other like starbucks as far as quality. They also are moving to more natural recipes for some staples like their Pumpkin Spice Latte which makes me happy!
Faith C.
I really like this coffee, it is very rich and does not make me feel like I am drinking a heavy coffee. It is very easy to make and although it is slightly more expensive than your average cup of joe, it is worth it! The packaging is very nice and easy to open and I would recommend it for any basic coffee drinker!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I am coffee lover since the day I first started drinking coffee I can enjoy coffee anytime anywhere while traveling in Europe I fell in love with coffee even more. I love to try different types of hot and cold coffees. This Starbucks house blend is love. Perfect for a nice quiet evening or on mornings when you need something light. I will definitely buy it again.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve truly enjoyed the crisp taste of their coffee as versus the nutty taste of Folgers (just for a comparison). The k cups are a bit overpriced. The grounds are cheaper. The house blend is my favorite medium.

The strong caffeine content is preferable in my honest opinion. Mediums have a stronger caffeine content than bolds (FYi) I prefer a strong taste so I brew mediums on bold and bold on regular.
Elizabeth W.
Start each day with starbucks house blend coffee. Tastes great, and gives me fuel for the day. Try to get it on sale as it's my preferred brand, but on days when it's full price will likely choose Kroger private label coffee as a substitute.
Angela P.
Starbucks May be expensive, but they do have really great tasting coffee. It’s the only coffee I will actually drink straight without any cream or sugar. Its not bitter or harsh tasting. Buying the ground coffee and making it at home is better alternative and will save A LOT of money.
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
I have purchases as gifts that Starbucks it’s a great drive through and grab your gift and go take it especially at Christmas time when you not sure what to buy people Starbucks is usually good item to give to teachers or in a gift bag
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
This is delicious coffee right here. I really love having this handy for on the go. As a mom I need a quick and easy on the go drink. Starbucks is convenient and affordable for us. I recommend having these in your purse.
Vidhi A.
I am a Starbucks fanatic. Been a gold member since 2009. But I also love making coffee at home. That is when I buy their house blend. The taste is great. I don’t like my coffee too strong. And this one is pretty regular and not extremely dark. I love it immensely.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I love the starbucks coffee. A lot of people think, oh coffee is coffee but it really isn’t. Brew a cup of this, and a cup of foldgers and try to tell me they taste the same. I think the price is actually really decent, considering it’s starbucks. You pay about the same price for a bag of coffee as you would a large beverage at the store. Plus you get points when you buy their bagged coffee!
Lisa H.
Snow Hill, NC
How does this coffee taste