Starbucks House Blend

by Starbucks

Aroma, body and flavor all in balance—with tastes of nuts and cocoa brought out by the roast.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks House Blend!
Brooklyn, NY
My husband love this cups ... he take it every days so yes this product is really good
Beaver Dam, KY
Couldn't live without these babes! I typically drink coffee two to three times daily. I have tried many different brands but this one is by far my absolute favorite. It has such a great taste. I love it because once you put your creamer in, you can still actually taste the coffee!
Port Royal, SC
Starbucks House Blend uploaded by Kelsey S.
I love this #starbucks #coffee! It is for the #verismo but they have it in other forms too! It is a #mediumroast but you wouldn't know it! It is so full bodied! Love it! It's my every morning coffee!
La Habra, CA
If you have ever ordered just plain coffee feom Starbucks...this is it... just a regular non complex taste with little to no body
I love this blend of coffee. The K-Cups are convenient. The Taste is Rich and bold. It is also a smooth coffee. Great hot or cold. Great with or without creamer or milk.
Doral, FL
Starbucks House Blend uploaded by ayleen G.
I liked this coffee, it tastes very good, however its aroma seems very strong to me. I would not improve anything about the product, because I think it is very good. It's a matter of taste, my mom loved the smell even though it is a bit strong for me.

Looking for your answer?