Starbucks Hot Cocoa Variety Pack K-Cups uploaded by Marjan S.Starbucks Hot Cocoa Variety Pack K-Cups uploaded by MONEKA S.

BY STARBUCKS #24 in K-Cups

Every-day chocolate decadence.Fill your cup with an indulgent favorite inspired by Starbucks® handcrafted hot chocolate. Created specially for your Keurig® machine, our Hot Cocoa delivers a rich and creamy way to treat yourself, sip after satisfying sip. see more...

• How is the hot chocolate? Never tried this product1 Answers
  • How is hot chocolate made with the keurig any different than maki...1 Answers
  • What is the best hot cocoa: Nestle or Starbucks ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suleidy V.

Me dieron una muestra de estos en el correo de Starbucks, y me encantó! He probado el caramelo salado primero. Realmente me gustó el caramelo salado, en realidad. Me pareció que tenía un gran sabor con un toque sutil de caramelo salado. No demasiado salada, no demasiado sabor de caramelo. No probar como caramelo falso como algunos sabores de caramelo. El original era delicioso también. Probado como el tipo que te dan en Starbucks, de lo que puedo recordar. Me encanta lo fácil que era hacer el cacao caliente, y lo cremoso que era, aunque lo hice en el keurig. He añadido una crema batida en la parte superior y eran perfectas.
Kandi K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I'm a sicker for Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate with lots of mini marshmallows during wintertime. However, being an adult and already addicted to Starbucks, I am now in love with their hot cocoa K-Cups. They are convenient, whether I want one cup, 2 cups or more. There is no mess and easy disposal. It tastes great as well, not too sweet but definitely chocolatey. It makes me want more!
MONEKA S.
Simply Delicious! ! Of course I'm a Starbucks fan so I knew this was going to be soo good. You cant beat a cup of smooth hot chocolate with marshmallows! ! We had 2 boxes at the beginning of the snow storm & now we have none, my family loved it!!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Really, I have no words to describe this card and I must say that I am very grateful to discover. This is more than a card for me with a bit of how I feel emotional connect because I was new to the United States a year earlier and no one was ready to provide an unsecured card and no credit history. Discovering was the only one that came with a limit of 1,500 without knowing anything about me. I am now standing at 6000 the limit with 1 full year and he has won around 300 in the back cash bonus and he finds out he is going to give me another 300 match as a refund. I can write pages and pages about discovering and this can not really overcome. One thing I would like to make special mention is your customer service. My congratulations to you to know about the information of useful products and help the client quickly and effectively. Simply they are the best. I'll give the 10 out of 5 if you give that option to me.
Arnelle S.
College Park, MD
Love my Keurig hot chocolate! It taste just like getting starbucks at the store. For the price, I would say its totally worth it. It was my first time purchasing and I definitely would again. The one thing that I don't like though is the fact that you can't recycle the k-cup.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
We LOVE the starbucks hot cocoas for our Keirig. The salted caramel is my favorite. They taste like they were brewed at the coffee shop - but bonus: you didn't have to leave. They are a little pricier than other brands, but I think it's worth it!
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Love to have these at home since its very convenient to have. Tried these for the first time because my sister gifted them to me and have been buying them ever since. love the taste, tastes like it literally was just made by a Starbucks barista.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Gave these as a present to my sister last week and she flipped when she saw her favorite drink she was so exited to see them once again she loves these so do i i had to buy my own if you crave chocolate and coffee alot this is for you too
Morgan R.
MUSKEGON, MI
Tastes just like it does when you get it at Starbucks! I love hot coco so I always have a supply of these. They are yummy and convenient since the Keurig makes life a lot easier anyway. Perfect for these cold winter evenings in.
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
Okay Starbucks hot chocolate is great but it is expensive. I feel like you can get the same tasting hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts for the same price and that's why it's getting 3 stars. Too expensive for no reason.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
Starbucks uses milk in their hot chocolate. Does using the k-cup make it taste different since it's using water and not milk?
Vivianna H.
Are these good ??
Jenn B.
Leamington, ON
How is the hot chocolate? Never tried this product
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Out of these four flavors which is your favorite ?
Amber A.
Towson, MD
How is hot chocolate made with the keurig any different than making it with boiling water by hand? Is it better/worse/the same?