Starbucks Hot Cocoa Variety Pack K-Cups uploaded by Marjan S.Starbucks Hot Cocoa Variety Pack K-Cups uploaded by MONEKA S.

BY STARBUCKS #31 in K-Cups

Every-day chocolate decadence.Fill your cup with an indulgent favorite inspired by Starbucks® handcrafted hot chocolate. Created specially for your Keurig® machine, our Hot Cocoa delivers a rich and creamy way to treat yourself, sip after satisfying sip. see more...

• How is the hot chocolate? Never tried this product1 Answers
  • How is hot chocolate made with the keurig any different than maki...1 Answers
  • What is the best hot cocoa: Nestle or Starbucks ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
I got a sample of these in the mail from starbucks, and I loved them! I tried the salted caramel first. I really liked the salted caramel, actually. I thought it had a great taste with a subtle hint of salted caramel. Not too salty, not too much caramel flavor. Didn't taste like fake caramel like some caramel flavors have. The original was yummy too. Tasted just like the kind you get at starbucks, from what I can recall. I love how easy it was to make the hot cocoa, and how creamy it was even though I made it in the keurig. I added some whipped cream on top and they were perfect.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
There is nothing better than a star bucks hot chocolate because it tastes soooo good!
if you haven't tried I recommend you try it once and you will love it a lot.. compared to other hot choco brands this is creamy rich in flavors.
every sip will make you love it even more and more. I love to have in my kitchen all the flavors of this delicious coffee the chocolate with cocoa candy with chocolate or caramel with cocoa truth I've only tried the frozen liquid and I love I love I take one a day and that makes my refreshing life! Totally recommends this hot chocolate. recommend
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
Love getting my cup of Starbucks Hot Cocoa and cozy up by the fire right in time to watch a movie. it has great flavor and is pretty affordable for your Keurig. I have bought this for an entire year now and always have some at home. I would totally recommend this to everyone especially with the cold months approaching!
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tried out recently and loved it! It's so worth buying it, so that's exactly what I'm doing on Friday! I think this is a great brand and is tried and true. It has held its own through some great products!. It's already listed at a great price so don't wait to get yours! Good luck my fellow Beauty Guru's!
:0). Ali...
Temeca M.
Temeca M.
I'm a Starbucks fan and of course I have the machine to brew my own k-cups. the k-cups are convenient, save me a ton of money and are easy to use. However, you need the right condiments to get the flavoring you want. But when you brew it does small like it's coming directly out of Starbucks.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
This K-cup pack is a constant staple in my home. The pack is on the expensive side but, always worth it. This will always be at the top of my grocery list as my husband and I cannot go without it. Because your getting 48 cups of coffee and excellent quality, I would recommend to everyone.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
My keurig keeps me sane especially on those rough mornings. The fact that Starbucks has k cups is amazing especially when I don't have time to stop in I can grab and go from my own kitchen. Very affordable and they have so many other flavors and different coffee k cups as well
Arnelle S.
Arnelle S.
College Park, MD
Love my Keurig hot chocolate! It taste just like getting starbucks at the store. For the price, I would say its totally worth it. It was my first time purchasing and I definitely would again. The one thing that I don't like though is the fact that you can't recycle the k-cup.
Andressa L.
Andressa L.
It's kind of bitter chocolate, I'm not a big fan, but is still good. I didn't meet my expectations, probably I will not buy anymore. Is too bitter for me and in my opinion is a expensive hot chocolate. Maybe, I think you can find other brands better than Starbucks hot cocoa.
Me encantaría tener en mi cocina todos los Sabores de de este delicioso café el de chocolate con cocoa de caramelo con chocolate o caramelo con cocoa la verdad que sólo lo he probado el líquido helado y me fascina me encanta me tomo uno diario Y eso hace mi vida refrescante
Shyann G.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
Starbucks uses milk in their hot chocolate. Does using the k-cup make it taste different since it's using water and not milk?
Vivianna H.
Vivianna H.
Are these good ??
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Leamington, ON
How is the hot chocolate? Never tried this product
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Out of these four flavors which is your favorite ?
Amber A.
Amber A.
Towson, MD
How is hot chocolate made with the keurig any different than making it with boiling water by hand? Is it better/worse/the same?