Starbucks Hot Cocoa Variety Pack K-Cups uploaded by MONEKA S.Starbucks Hot Cocoa Variety Pack K-Cups uploaded by Marjan S.

BY STARBUCKS #46 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Every-day chocolate decadence.Fill your cup with an indulgent favorite inspired by Starbucks® handcrafted hot chocolate. Created specially for your Keurig® machine, our Hot Cocoa delivers a rich and creamy way to treat yourself, sip after satisfying sip. see more...

• How is the hot chocolate? Never tried this product1 Answers
  • How is hot chocolate made with the keurig any different than maki...1 Answers
  • What is the best hot cocoa: Nestle or Starbucks ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I love the hot chocolate from Starbucks! I will even drink it in the summer! However, the k cups didn’t live up to the delicious flavor of the real thing. I try adding milk to it, but still not the same. It’s good, but if you’re looking for the real thing, go to your local shop.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love this variety pack because there is something for everyone. Personally I think the Starbucks cocoa is too rich for me, I like a more mild taste and flavor,but my kids love them.
Miranda V.
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Kandi K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I'm a sicker for Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate with lots of mini marshmallows during wintertime. However, being an adult and already addicted to Starbucks, I am now in love with their hot cocoa K-Cups. They are convenient, whether I want one cup, 2 cups or more. There is no mess and easy disposal. It tastes great as well, not too sweet but definitely chocolatey. It makes me want more!
MONEKA S.
Simply Delicious! ! Of course I'm a Starbucks fan so I knew this was going to be soo good. You cant beat a cup of smooth hot chocolate with marshmallows! ! We had 2 boxes at the beginning of the snow storm & now we have none, my family loved it!!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Really, I have no words to describe this card and I must say that I am very grateful to discover. This is more than a card for me with a bit of how I feel emotional connect because I was new to the United States a year earlier and no one was ready to provide an unsecured card and no credit history. Discovering was the only one that came with a limit of 1,500 without knowing anything about me. I am now standing at 6000 the limit with 1 full year and he has won around 300 in the back cash bonus and he finds out he is going to give me another 300 match as a refund. I can write pages and pages about discovering and this can not really overcome. One thing I would like to make special mention is your customer service. My congratulations to you to know about the information of useful products and help the client quickly and effectively. Simply they are the best. I'll give the 10 out of 5 if you give that option to me.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
We LOVE the starbucks hot cocoas for our Keirig. The salted caramel is my favorite. They taste like they were brewed at the coffee shop - but bonus: you didn't have to leave. They are a little pricier than other brands, but I think it's worth it!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Gave these as a present to my sister last week and she flipped when she saw her favorite drink she was so exited to see them once again she loves these so do i i had to buy my own if you crave chocolate and coffee alot this is for you too
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
While I like to make my own hot chocolate with milk, I did enjoy this product. It was necessarily my favorite, but I would drink it again. I would recommend this to someone who likes hot chocolate that isn't too strong with chocolatey flavor and likes to make it with water.
Liz M.
OAKLAND, CA
Éstos son uno de mis favoritos a la hora de tomar un rico y delicioso chocolate caliente mis niños les encanta tomar este Chocolatito sinceramente me ha cambiado la vida desde que lo sé probado son super buenos deliciosos y fáciles de hacer los recomiendo
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
Starbucks uses milk in their hot chocolate. Does using the k-cup make it taste different since it's using water and not milk?
Vivianna H.
Are these good ??
Amber A.
Towson, MD
How is hot chocolate made with the keurig any different than making it with boiling water by hand? Is it better/worse/the same?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Out of these four flavors which is your favorite ?
Jenn B.
Leamington, ON
How is the hot chocolate? Never tried this product