BY STARBUCKS #17 in Cocoa

Dark, Velvety Cocoa With The Pleasing Tingle Of Peppermint Minty, Chocolate Natural Ingredients High Quality Cocoa Starbucks&Reg; Is Committed To Purchasing Cocoa That's Grown And Traded In An Ethical, Transparent And Sustainable Way. A Toast To Happily Ever After. May The Marriage Of Chocolate And Peppermint Always Be This Delightful. And Your Cup Never Be Empty.

Buy on Walmart*
Matthew R.
Dayton
Really good peppermint flavor in this hot cocoa. It was exactly what I expected from the Starbucks brand. I wouldn’t necessarily say it is exactly worth the extra money compared to other brands. I would probably buy it again.
Maria M.
I got this as a gift. Is perfect for the cold winter weather. Hot cocoa with peppermint.. ummm delicious. My kids enjoy it, it’s easy to prepare. Makes a great gift or simply to have at home and enjoy.
rebeccaa💕🍉 N.
Suffolk County
Very good, I don’t like making my hot chocolate with milk like it says to so I tried to make it with water. Very potent with water so I recommend making it with milk like the directions say to.
Lundyn W.
This is one of my favorite cocoa mixes simply because the powdered cocoa is almost the exact same as the powder used to make the mocha in stores. So whether I'm making it at home or buying one while out and about, the flavor is the same. I love that Starbucks kept up with the consistencies of both flavor and texture.
Martina V.
I love peppermint and i love chocolate so It is perfect for me! I've bought this and offered to my two nieces after School. They loved It. I usually put a bunch of marshmellows on top and a Candy cane on the side of the mug. It feels like Christmas already!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not really a big Starbucks drinker but during the holidays, this is 100% my go to. I LOVE peppermint hot chocolate and usually don’t buy it to make at home however this is actually really good. Almost like I got it from inside a Starbucks if I make it right.
Jaclyn V.
I received this as a gift, but it’s alright. I love peppermint flavored hot chocolates and coffees in the cold seasons. However, I don’t like Starbucks hot chocolate that much. They don’t taste chocolatey to me. I wouldn’t buy this in stores.
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is hands down the best hot chocolate blend I have ever tasted. I didn't even know it came in a blend package that you can buy at the store now I can save a little bit of money and still enjoy my favorite hot chocolate.
Sarah T.
Phoenix
My favorite drink to get during the holiday season is the peppermint hot chocolate from starbucks, I love that I can grab this at the store and sip it any hour of the day. It makes the holiday season seem that much more warm and cozy!
Jena B.
I'm not a big fan of this brand of hot chocolate. I feel like the Starbucks brand has a weird taste and after taste to it but I did try it with the peppermint to see if it helped and I'm still not crazy about it.
Where do you buy an price
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this cocoa mix have an equal balance of hot chocolate and peppermint or is it just a "smidgen" of peppermint?
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
I have been looking for a peppermint hot chocolate that will not have a strong peppermint flavor. I love the Starbucks original hot chocolate but I am hesitant to try the peppermint. Any recommendation on if this is any good?
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I've been wanting to try this out sooooooo bad. Is it worth the cost honestly? Is it very peppermint tasting? Is it overwhelming in the peppermint taste?
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
This looks so good! Should I try it?