STARBUCKS® Hot Cocoa Peppermint Mix

by Starbucks

#15 in Cocoa

Dark, Velvety Cocoa With The Pleasing Tingle Of Peppermint Minty, Chocolate Natural Ingredients High Quality Cocoa Starbucks&Reg; Is Committed To Purchasing Cocoa That's Grown And Traded In An Ethical, Transparent And Sustainable Way. A Toast To Happily Ever After. May The Marriage Of Chocolate And Peppermint Always Be This Delightful. And Your Cup Never Be Empty.

Do they still make this??
What’s your fav kind with the sterbucks coco collection?
This looks so good! Should I try it?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Hot Cocoa Peppermint Mix!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoDes Plaines , IL
I love the Starbucks hot cocoa mix!! Very rich intense flavor but not too powerful. I use milk with this mix but you can def use water. I tried the peppermint and it wasn’t too powerful and taste really good!
2 years agoDayton
Really good peppermint flavor in this hot cocoa. It was exactly what I expected from the Starbucks brand. I wouldn’t necessarily say it is exactly worth the extra money compared to other brands. I would probably buy it again.
2 years ago
I love peppermint and i love chocolate so It is perfect for me! I've bought this and offered to my two nieces after School. They loved It. I usually put a bunch of marshmellows on top and a Candy cane on the side of the mug. It feels like Christmas already!
2 years ago
I received this as a gift, but it’s alright. I love peppermint flavored hot chocolates and coffees in the cold seasons. However, I don’t like Starbucks hot chocolate that much. They don’t taste chocolatey to me. I wouldn’t buy this in stores.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I was super excited to try this one but I honestly didn’t really like this one. The peppermint had a weird taste to it for me. I felt it didn’t taste exactly like peppermint. I like the regular Starbucks hot chocolate but not this one so I won’t repurchase.
4 months agoBoynton Beach , FL
I got this one year as a Christmas gift and it was pretty decent. The only thing I'll say is that it doesn't really give me that peppermint flavor I'm looking for. Something is missing. The powder mix is a little chalky. But not bad for $5.
2 years agoTaylor, PA
I love love love Starbucks hot chocolate & basically anything from Starbucks. Comes in a nice package, easy to make and taste AMAZING! The flavor is just right and not too much peppermint!
3 months agoFort Morgan, CO
I love the holiday season for so many reasons, one being Starbucks’ Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I just love it on a cold winter day. I would drink it in the summer too, if it didn’t make me look like a crazy person!
4 months agoAnderson, IN
I don’t think this is a very good product. It’s very watery unless you put a ton in and then it is a little to chalky when u get a good amount so it’s really not good. I bought it for Christmas and nobody liked it.
2 years ago
By far my favorite winter drink! The peppermint just adds a little something to the hot chocolate and it’s just a subtle flavor which I️ appreciate. And the calories aren’t that bad!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...