BY STARBUCKS

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® Brewers. Packed in K-Cup® portion packs for use in Keurig® brewing systems. Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.

• When will these limited release k cups no longer be avail...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this flavor for a while now. I a...1 Answers
  • Blonde roast is really the only one I like at Starbucks. ...1 Answers
STARBUCKS® Holiday Blonde Roast 2014 K-Cups®

Start your review of STARBUCKS® Holiday Blonde Roast 2014 K-Cups®!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
had recently been looking for a new coffee to try and to get away from the routine of going with the one or two of my long time favorites. Cafe Verona was a pleasant surprise. I am sure that I had tried Verona before, but after trying so many of the various Starbucks coffees over the years, I had decided to stop experimenting and had settled on always going with one or two of my favorites. If nothing else it always made the coffee decision easy and I knew that I would like the coffee. I decided that this time I would take a chance and look to see what else I could find (maybe there was a Starbucks coffee that I had been missing out on). Either way I selected to go with Cafe Verona and for sure it is one of the best. The coffee has a smooth sweet tasting flavor without any bitter aftertaste and it has a very satisfying flavor. If you are looking to try a different coffee or if you would like to try a dark roast coffee, then I would definitely recommend Cafe Verona.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Starbucks coffee has always been too strong for my taste, unless I am getting a pumpkin spice latte or something along those lines. But for just a plain cup of coffee, it is just too bitter and strong. The blonde roast is perfect though. So glad Starbucks came up with this blend. I just got a Keurig this Christmas so I am enjoying using the the blonde roast coffee K-cups in it. Great way to the start the day!
Courtney S.
Vista
Purchased at: Target
I wait every year for the blonde holiday Starbucks blend. Something about it is so festive and it’s like I’m drinking Christmas in my cup. It’s affordable and convenient to have at home.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
I am not a fan of dark roast coffee, so when I discovered Starbucks blonde roasts, I was excited to try them. They have a mellow taste that reminds me if morning blends. I love the holiday version. Just a splash of creamer and it's a perfect start to my day.
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
Love Starbucks blonde roast and was excited that you can actually purchase this in stores. I typically only order this when going to a Starbucks. The taste is nice and smooth and not overwhelming or too light. It’s the perfect blend.
amanda t.
My husband and I are huge fans of the Blonde roast coffee. We enjoy that it offers a bit more bite (caffeine) than the darker roasts, with a smooth taste. Downside, price! 3 stars because it's expensive.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,652 reviews
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
If you're not a "coffee lover" this is definitely your product! I don't like coffee in the least, but the blonde roast coupled with a little (flavored) creamer is great! It goes down smoothly and isn't strong at all. I also use it for a cappuccino recipe made in my blender that calls for 1 cup of coffee. If you like your coffee black and string this definitely isn't for you.
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
The only K-Cups I consecutively use. As far as coffee goes I don't like dark coffee with heavy flavors, so the blonde grounds are perfect for me. Light & aromatic with a flavor so good I barely add any milk or creamer which with any other coffee, I usually drown it with anything to help lighten it up!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
I'm not much of a coffee drinker except when I'm these cold winter mornings when I can actually sit and relax and enjoy. So this is the perfect blend as it's not too strong of a taste!!

Perfect to have on hand for those who don't like a strong coffee!!

#InfluensterHoliday, #Contest
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA
Blonde roast is really the only one I like at Starbucks. What is the difference between regular blonde roast and holiday blonde roast?
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
When will these limited release k cups no longer be available?

Walmart