erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite coffee for the winter season. I get so excited when I see it released. It has a great blend of the holiday spices. Not overpowering. Makes a great cup of coffee. I like it in the regular coffee machine and the french press .
Alicia H.
Its that time of the year. Starbucks Christmas blend coffee, my holiday favorite. I buy it at starbucks as soon as the display is out. Its the perfect coffee to add cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate and even pepermint. There are many ways you can use this coffee for a different flavor per week or daily. It worthis for $15 and if you want to try it do as i did and try it from them first.
Mary T.
Someone gave me this bag of coffee as a gift. I had to go out and buy more of it. It is a robust flavor. It is absolutely delicious. I even called the company to let them know that this by far was my favorite blend. I really wish they sold it all year long. I also love the fact that they were able to put it in a K-Cup form☕❤
Miranda C.
Some of the best coffee I've had from Starbucks. Very festive and appropriate for the season, this holiday blend can keep Jack Frost from nipping at your nose, no problem.

It's great for French presses or drip coffee.
Alexa M.
Russellville, AR
I love brewing this beauty that only comes out once a year. It tastes like the Sumatra coffee I like to get from Starbucks, with more holiday spices in it!
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE
i buy it every year! it's great for Christmas gifts for those people that love coffee and just a great coffee to drink Christmas morning or any morning!!
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
This is one of my favorite blends from Starbucks. We always buy a pack during the holidays. The smell is amazing.
Janine H.
Dawson Creek, BC
One of my favorite coffee bean blends. I always buy a couple of these when they're on sale. There's something special about this coffee.