BY STARBUCKS #1 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Sparks of Joy Complex yet approachable. Elegant yet versatile. Vibrant Latin American and mellow Indonesian coffees come together in this hearty, smooth blend. Savor heartwarming herbal and sweet maple notes- all day, all season long.

Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
This is my go to coffee! Love the flavor and the energy it gives me to get through a busy morning at work. It's a morning staple for me.
Olga T.
Rio Linda, CA
I want every year for holiday blend! This year it seems to be more stronger doing it at home than buying a pre made on at the Starbucks. It’s more expensive than any other coffee by few bucks, but it’s worth it. It’s hard roast with taste it something sweat, and the smell is Christmasy! Must try!
Valerie A.
I LOVE Starbucks k-cups. Especially this holiday blend! Sometimes, I can't always get my order from Starbucks and the k-cups fill that craving for me. Good quality, you can sometimes get them on sale too. My guests love the blend too! Try them
Hailey W.
Starbucks holiday blend is definitely a favorite in our household! It's not an overpowering coffee and It tastes the best on those cold winter mornings, and the house always smells amazing when it's brewing.
Brittany U.
East Moline, IL
I received this as a Christmas gift and loved it. This product definitely gave me the extra boost that I needed to get through the day!
Lindsey R.
Burnsville, WV
I bought the Holiday Blend K-cups on a whim, whilst in line at Starbucks, and I am so glad I did. The taste is smooth and spicy without being overwhelming. While it isn’t my favourite of their blends, I would buy it again.
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Starbucks has the best coffee in the world, it’s not that expensive but it’s totally affordable
tabetha T.
I love everything about starbucks it taste amazing it is the best coffee made I think. it is high but you pay that for quality sometimes
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Very good I must say. I love everything about this brand and this flavor. It is worth the price and I would recommend this to my friends.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
NOT VERY TASTEFUL! KINDA OF SPICY! I USED TO DRINK THIS FROM STARBUCKS AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD BUT THIS IN THE KCUPS DIDNT MEET MY EXPECTATIONS! BETTER THEN CINNAMON DOLCE COFFEE. I LIKE THE CARMEL KCUPS THE BEST AND I ADD STARBUCKS CARMEL SYRUP.! ITS THE BEST! I DONT DRINK THERE COFFEE THE EXTRA BOLD OR BOLD MAKES ME TOO CAFFENED UP BUT THEIR COFFEE IS GREAT!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
How's this coffee taste??
Maddison C.
Is this a bold flavor? What makes this product worth the purchase!? I like to know I'll like a coffee before buying.
Joy L.
Gainesville
I'm sampling your Starbucks holiday Blend Coffee is there cinnamon in there anywhere
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?

Amazon