BY STARBUCKS #5 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Sparks of Joy Complex yet approachable. Elegant yet versatile. Vibrant Latin American and mellow Indonesian coffees come together in this hearty, smooth blend. Savor heartwarming herbal and sweet maple notes- all day, all season long.

Taylor S.
West End
This product gets me into the Christmas spirit every time I have it. I am always excited when I wake up to it.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Rachel S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love this coffee. So easy to use in the k cup form. Great, rich taste. I look forward to having a cup every morning
Courtney M.
Muncie, IN
As an avid coffee drinker and a Starbuck gold card member, Its safe to safe that I enjoy coffee. And I especially enjoy the holiday blend coffee at Starbucks! I think that the coffee could be a bit stronger but other than that it is amazing and I would recommend to others!!!
I looooooooooove starbucks!!! I wish i could have a shop in my city!!!! I would drink all the day and night
Amy Lynn S.
St Martinvlle, LA
Idk about you but I love having this k cups around! I always feel so much more in the holiday mood when I can taste it
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
The Starbucks holiday blend is my favorite blend. It os full of robust flavors and the aromas from the coffee make my house smell wonderful. The K cups are convenient for single cups.
Danni M.
One of my favoirrite flavors. Wish it was something I could get hands on year round. Bold, smooth flavor.
Daniela C.
Strathmore , CA
Starbucks is an everyday thing for me!! I don't go for the coffee but for there refresher cool lime is my favorite at the moment but when summer comes and they have the black mango lemonade my heart melts 😫 wish it was not seasonal
Debbie F.
Navarre
Holiday Blend is AMAZING!!!! Love it in K-Cups too!! The cost is a little high but totally worth it when you don't have a Starbucks nearby!!
Maddison C.
Is this a bold flavor? What makes this product worth the purchase!? I like to know I'll like a coffee before buying.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,129 reviews
How's this coffee taste??
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?
Joy L.
Gainesville
I'm sampling your Starbucks holiday Blend Coffee is there cinnamon in there anywhere

Amazon