BY STARBUCKS #5 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Sparks of Joy Complex yet approachable. Elegant yet versatile. Vibrant Latin American and mellow Indonesian coffees come together in this hearty, smooth blend. Savor heartwarming herbal and sweet maple notes- all day, all season long.

Christy M.
I look forward to this every year!  Although I have to admit, I love it even more when I find it branded as the Christmas Blend rather than the holiday blend.  It's marketed regionally depending not he demographics even though it's the same coffee.  It's one of my favorites and I will continue to purchase this over & over each Christmas season.  MY entire family loves it.
Cecilia S.
Marquette
I bought this over then holiday last year and thought it was amazing. I went to buy it this year but didn't have the one I bought last year! I was so dissapointed and then I bought a different kind. I would definitely recommend to anybody who loves coffee and Starbucks
Campbell P.
I love the STarbukcs K-cups but they are really expensive. I would recommend buying the coffee by the bag and using reusable k-cups. That way you still have your k-cups and you still have your starbucks coffee but for way less than buying them pre-made!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Ever since I worked for the bux, (back in 2005) I’ve enjoyed the crisp taste of their coffee as versus the nutty taste of Folgers (just for a comparison).

The strong caffeine content is preferable in my honest opinion. Mediums have a stronger caffeine content than bolds (FYi) I prefer a strong taste so I brew mediums on bold and bold on regular. The holiday blend is my favorite!
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
I absolutely love Starbucks coffee, and this Christmas blend is to die for. It is convenient because you can use the k cups but still have your starbucks coffee at home! It is great value coffee and tastes delicious. I would definitely buy it again.
Liz M.
I love the Holiday Edition kcups as they are so delicious and start my day just right. I am a Starbucks fanatic so I start out with a kcup in the morning and usually have a Frappuccino or Cold brew by late afternoon! Even if it’s a little more than other brands it is worth it! If you have Starbucks Rewards you can use the rewards labels on the Kcups to earn free drinks! I buy mine at Kroger and usually find they are on sale. I wish the Holiday Edition was sold all year!!
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Starbucks holiday blend is my absolute favorite coffee! I love this time of year because it is the only time I can get it by the bag! It's spicey and is excellent with coconut milk! Love this coffee makes me love Christmas just a little more!
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
I wait for the holiday blend from Starbucks all year long! I prefer the kcup varieties for my kuerig. It has a deep, smooth and balanced taste that I expect from my coffee! I'm a repeat buyer and always recommend to friends and family! STARBUCKS® Holiday Blend 2014 K-Cups®
Erika C.
Monmouth, IL
These had a very different taste to them. I was a first time user on these specific K cups. I got these at Ross so they pretty affordable. There is room for improvement on a little more holiday flavor but I would recommend to others
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I love this blend of coffee from Starbucks.  It is not too strong and has a smooth rich flavor.  Love the convenience of the K-cups and how easy they are to use as well.  The is a great quality coffee.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How's this coffee taste??
Maddison C.
Is this a bold flavor? What makes this product worth the purchase!? I like to know I'll like a coffee before buying.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?
Amelia M.
How strong is the holiday blend?

back