BY STARBUCKS #1 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Sparks of Joy Complex yet approachable. Elegant yet versatile. Vibrant Latin American and mellow Indonesian coffees come together in this hearty, smooth blend. Savor heartwarming herbal and sweet maple notes- all day, all season long.

Cecilia S.
Marquette
I bought this over then holiday last year and thought it was amazing. I went to buy it this year but didn't have the one I bought last year! I was so dissapointed and then I bought a different kind. I would definitely recommend to anybody who loves coffee and Starbucks
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,040 reviews
Ever since I worked for the bux, (back in 2005) I’ve enjoyed the crisp taste of their coffee as versus the nutty taste of Folgers (just for a comparison).

The strong caffeine content is preferable in my honest opinion. Mediums have a stronger caffeine content than bolds (FYi) I prefer a strong taste so I brew mediums on bold and bold on regular. The holiday blend is my favorite!
Liz M.
I love the Holiday Edition kcups as they are so delicious and start my day just right. I am a Starbucks fanatic so I start out with a kcup in the morning and usually have a Frappuccino or Cold brew by late afternoon! Even if it’s a little more than other brands it is worth it! If you have Starbucks Rewards you can use the rewards labels on the Kcups to earn free drinks! I buy mine at Kroger and usually find they are on sale. I wish the Holiday Edition was sold all year!!
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
I wait for the holiday blend from Starbucks all year long! I prefer the kcup varieties for my kuerig. It has a deep, smooth and balanced taste that I expect from my coffee! I'm a repeat buyer and always recommend to friends and family! STARBUCKS® Holiday Blend 2014 K-Cups®
Erika C.
Monmouth, IL
These had a very different taste to them. I was a first time user on these specific K cups. I got these at Ross so they pretty affordable. There is room for improvement on a little more holiday flavor but I would recommend to others
PEGGY M.
Greenville, TX
I love this blend of coffee from Starbucks.  It is not too strong and has a smooth rich flavor.  Love the convenience of the K-cups and how easy they are to use as well.  The is a great quality coffee.
Lindsey R.
Burnsville, WV
I bought the Holiday Blend K-cups on a whim, whilst in line at Starbucks, and I am so glad I did. The taste is smooth and spicy without being overwhelming. While it isn’t my favourite of their blends, I would buy it again.
Mari B.
Waco, TX
Even though it is the beginning of November, I have already been enjoying the taste of the holiday blend. It was better than I expected and still tasted like my everyday cup of coffee. I think it's a great alternative to the pike place or blonde roasts. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
These are awesome. It seriously tastes just like you got it from a Starbucks store. It helps to spend less money than always going to the shop - plus they include a code so you still get points for your Starbucks app.
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
I like these k cups by Starbucks. They are great to use during the morning rush and have your coffee ready in less than a minute. They are a little on the pricier side, so I don’t buy them as often. I would recommend.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
How's this coffee taste??
Maddison C.
Is this a bold flavor? What makes this product worth the purchase!? I like to know I'll like a coffee before buying.
Joy L.
Gainesville
I'm sampling your Starbucks holiday Blend Coffee is there cinnamon in there anywhere
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?

Amazon