STARBUCKS® Holiday Blend 2014 Ground uploaded by Isai H.STARBUCKS® Holiday Blend 2014 Ground uploaded by Claudia B.

BY STARBUCKS

Sparks of Joy. Complex yet approachable. Elegant yet versatile. Vibrant Latin American and mellow Indonesian coffees come together in this hearty, smooth blend. Savor heartwarming herbal and sweet maple notes--all day, all season long.

STARBUCKS® Holiday Blend 2014 Ground
  • "It has a rich, and dark taste without being bitter and pairs well with desserts." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite flavors." in 1 review
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh boy! Don’t even get me started on how much I love coffee. I think I have coffee in my veins now. Moreover, I’m a truly loyal customer of Starbucks, so it’s a win-win for me. The Holiday blend is my most favorite kind of coffee Sbux has ever offered. It’s simply my every day drink. I brew it myself every morning and can’t imagine my day without this delicious, rich in flavor coffee! Definitely worth a try for those who haven’t yet. Warning: you’ll get addicted! lol Love it!
n o e l l e t.
Phoenix, AZ
Super good coffee. I bought two big bags of it after christmas so it was on mega sale. I've been keeping it in air tight jars at home and it's what i use in my ninja coffee machine to make espresso drinks. Bold flavor but not bitter at all, great value at the sale price!
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Favorite coffee ever and I always buy a ton of it before it leaves the shelves for the rest of the year. It has a flavor unlike any other starbucks ground coffee. Use it with my french press and some plain creamer. SO GOOD.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite coffee for the winter season. I get so excited when I see it released. It has a great blend of the holiday spices. Not overpowering. Makes a great cup of coffee. I like it in the regular coffee machine and the french press .
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
This is a Holiday staple at our house! Not only is it tied to memories it is just a really good coffee. Dark, rich and smooth. Drink it black or with a Holiday creamer and it is great both ways.
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
I mostly buy Starbucks bagged coffee so I can get the bonus stars. They always do holiday blends every year. At first I thought it was going to taste like cinnamon or something christmassy. But, it did not. I think they just want to do holiday packaging so people purchase more around the holidays and feel like they're getting something special. To me, this just tasted like regular ol Starbucks bagged coffee. But one great thing is that it goes on clearance after Christmas at Target. At first it's 30% off, then 50% off after awhile. If it hangs around long enough it's 70% off. THEN I will buy a ton!!
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I love this stuff! I hate that I can't get it unless on amazon or if I wait until next Christmas. This is a very smooth and rich blend. It tastes amazing with my French Press. I plan to stock up next year when they come back out in stores. I do not like that Starbucks coffee is more expensive but at my local grocery store they have a lot of sales and savings for starbucks so it works out!
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
The blend is perfect for coffee lovers. Very rich deep flavors. Also has an earthy tone to it. Definitely not a coffee for those that like to drink water. A must purchase for this season. Would be great for a gift this holiday season for those coffee lovers in the family. ☕
Alicia H.
Its that time of the year. Starbucks Christmas blend coffee, my holiday favorite. I buy it at starbucks as soon as the display is out. Its the perfect coffee to add cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate and even pepermint. There are many ways you can use this coffee for a different flavor per week or daily. It worthis for $15 and if you want to try it do as i did and try it from them first.
Alex A.
Liverpool, NY
This s pretty good offering that you can buy at the grocery store. It's not particularly strong, though, and I usually let it brew extra long. It's not very cheap, but still cheaper than the beans I buy from local roasters, so it's good if you are just looking for coffee that you can buy at wegmans or wherever.