BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Hobnail Cold Cup, 16 fl oz Like dew drops in early morning, the translucent knobs covering this acrylic Cold Cup catch the light and shine like jewels. The bubbly texture is easy to grip, and the silver lid with green acrylic straw adds the perfect finishing touch. The coffee tumbler's double wall construction helps keep beverages cooler longer while protecting hands from condensation. Starbucks name on side. Holds up to 16 fl oz. Intended for cold beverages. Handwash only. Do not microwave. see more...

Natalie R.
I really enjoy drinking plenty of water thru out the day! & this tumbler is just great with its double wall that keeps my drink nice and cool. I go to Starbucks frequently and like getting their ice teas. I also get a discount for just taking my cup in that's awesome! :)
Myrle K.
Lynchburg, VA
I am a Starbuck's barista, which means that I buy way too many Starbuck's products! However, this is by far my favorite cup that I have gotten from Starbuck's. Not only does it look cool with the texture, it feels amazing and does a great job at keeping my drinks cold.
Candice M.
Denver, CO
Fantastic mug for transporting iced tea made at home. Keeps cold drinks cooler for longer. Nice size for a refreshing drink
Tia T.
Lolo, MT
Love this cup, keeps my drinks nice and cold. It also has a great texture to it and doesn't slip out of your hands
Jessica L.
Fletcher, NC
I'm pretty clumsy and not only does this cup's design look good it keeps me from dropping and breaking it!
kelly g.
I have this cup, my mother got it for me for my birthday!!! Keeps cold stuff cold and hot stuff !