Starbucks Heritage Pike Place Coffee & Mug Gift Set with Limited Edition Ornament

BY STARBUCKS

A Starbucks Heritage Collection gift set with Pike Place Roast, ceramic coffee mug with original Siren logo, and limited edition ornament. The ultimate gift for the Starbucks fan, this coffee, mug and ornament gift set is a toast to Starbucks'... see more...

Savannah S.
Love Starbucks coffee! Both in stores and bought at the grocery. Their pods as well as the ground coffee are excellent. Pike place is one of my favorites and I definitely recommend. I have other coffee options that I prefer that are cheaper
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this in the present and I was so happy because pikes place is been around forever and it's delicious they cannot approve it and it surpassed my expectations I was so excited and yes I would buy it again
Wesley P.
Tucson, AZ
I love Starbucks, but honestly I can't get into pike place even after being an employee for 3 years, I couldn't stand pike. I love Verona or Guatemala Antigua.
Dorra O.
Ariana
I'm totally in love with coffee and when I tasted this Starbucks product I was using it every day especially in my quick mornings . It's so tasty, there is no other product like this.<3
Diana B.
Ottawa, ON
Pike place coffee amazing and delivered favor very enjoy this coffee yes it does meet my expectations

back