BY STARBUCKS

• What's your favorite Starbucks coffee? 1 Answers
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite Starbucks coffee! When I worked at Starbucks, I always had this in my house. It's spicy but also has a nice cocoa-nut flavor. It's a medium roast so it has a bit more acidity to it. It goes perfectly with chocolate chip cookies. Highly, highly recommend
Hector M.
Hector M.
Fresno, CA
Talk About a Tasty Coffee! This Coffee Has Flavors And Spice And Everything Nice Totally Would Recommend this Coffee. Every time I would Go To Starbucks I wouldn't Look At Other Blends I went and Got This One instead!
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite medium roast coffees from Starbucks. I like to drink this one black. It has a subtle spice flavor and is slightly cocoa-y in texture.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I have this coffee for my K-cup and this product is great for a pick-me up in the middle of the day. This is a bit on the pricier side, but it's completely worth it!
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
I'm a Batista at Starbucks and this is my coffee of choice. It's a delicious medium roast with a smooth flavor. It's good black or with hazelnut creamer. I defiantly recommend this coffee!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Starbucks almost always produces 5 star products. I'm a huge fan of their coffee.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Lakewood, CA
This is my go to coffee blend at Starbucks. I really like the medium roast, and the smooth flavor. I wish it was slightly less acidic, but it's great with half and half.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Holyoke, MA
I personally traveled to Antigua, Guatemala in 2008. I was so enamored with their coffee that when I came home I was having good coffee withdrawals. Then one day when I was at Starbucks I spotted this type of coffee. I bought it and it became one of my favorites. It brings me back to my trip when I drink it.
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Foodie Expert
I love all Starbucks and this product is great. It's kind of hard to find but I recommend it
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee?