BY STARBUCKS #56 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

• "I like the glass bottle Frappuccinos year round." in 1 review
Christina P.
This is a really good drink for the winter time. The packaging is nice but I feel like there isn't a lot in the container for what you pay for. I think it can be more affordable and I enjoyed it but would not buy it again. It was a little too sweet.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I wasn't sure if I was going to like the gingerbread Frappuccino but surprisingly, it is very good. It isn't sickly sweet but it has a really nice gingerbread, molasses, spicy flavor. Just add a bit of ice and makes a great chilly wintery drink!
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
This is a great beverage for fall and winter helps to get you moving on those days when you just want to stay in bed. I love starbucks
Amber M.
Havre De Grace, MD
I was only able to find this one time this past holiday season but I loved it. I thought it tasted really good.
Kimberly P.
I love starbucks so delicious . when i go grocery shopping i purchase some 😋
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
It's okay not a huge fan but I do like it ! Wouldn't repurchase though it could be so much better maybe add some peppermint flavor or something like that ! But I don't hate it I wouldn't recommend it though
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This is my most favorite flavor at Starbucks. During the holiday season gas stations will sell the limited addition gingerbread flavor in a bottle for a relatively inexpensive price. The flavor is incredible. It really is like you're drinking a gingerbread man.
Amerah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing experience for my tastebuds! Starbucks's gingerbread frappuccino is one of my holiday favorites. Very sweet flavor of a gingerbread cookie in a cup. Will go back for more!
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
At night, I love to have a cold coffee to just relax with as I sink into the couch cushions and have with a dessert of pan-dulce. This goes so well with that ritual! It's not too cloyingly sweet, has just enough caffeine to keep me awake if I need to study or to watch late-night television with the boyfriend, and it's easy to just pop out of my fridge without getting on the bus and going to Starbucks. I always have a case on hand because of this.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
My mom liked these before me and kind of has an addiction in the winter! These are my favorite drinks in cold or warmth and it is an addiction especially when I am unable to go to Starbucks every morning for my breakfast drink! It keeps my tummy and wallet satisfied as it is also cheaper to buy them in a 6 or 12 pack bulk package!
Hannah D.
Geneva, NY
Yum this sounds awesome!! Where can I find it ?!
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've never seen this in store. Is it only sold during the Winter, and where can I find it?
Alicia H.
I have never s3en this flavor. Where can I get it?
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
I have never seen these! Where do they sell them? Do they taste like a gingerbread latte?
veronica g.
I havent tried it,are there more flavors?