Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup® (10ct)

Straightforward and light-bodied, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.

What does it taste like?
Start your review of Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup® (10ct)!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup® (10ct) uploaded by Jamie J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Only tried Starbucks brand because I found some on clearance. Definitely tasted pretty good and not terribly strong and I love the convenience of k cups. Starbucks to me is overpriced. Probably would buy again if was a great sale. I love how you can recycle the cups to make little seed starters especially with the little drain hole already punched out for you.
Tanya L.
Milwaukee
Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup® (10ct) uploaded by Tanya L.
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect coffee to have at home. It’s has a herbal roast taste that is perfect alone or with any creamer. I preferably use this one to make my homemade oat milk shaken espresso dupe from Starbucks and it’s perfect every time!
Arvy D.
Stanton, KY
Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup® (10ct) uploaded by Arvy D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup (10ct) Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup (10ct) if you like dark strong coffee this is definitely the one for you. It's rich, deep dark that lingers to your pallet. It's perfect as it is in my opinion and it's just what I wanted! Definitely recommend it for hard coffees drinker just like me. It's a must have !
April M.
1,523 reviews
Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup® (10ct) uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup (10ct) is one of my go to favorite K-cups coffees. I love the rich flavor without it being too strong for me it is just enough. It smells so good I get excited every time I make one. I drink coffee every morning it helps prepare for the day. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves Starbucks coffee.
Amber F.
Simi Valley, CA
Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup® (10ct) uploaded by Amber F.
I used to live on these! But, unfortunately they are not biodegradable. I made the switch to the reuseable kcup and just use this coffee in the crushed bean form now. But, these taste better than the regular coffee.
Amal I.
Chicago , IL
Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup® (10ct) uploaded by Amal I.
My husband and I love it so much that we can't do without it. It's very tasty, quick to prepare, and has a good texture
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Starbucks has the most amazing coffee that really puts a smile on my face. I love the flavor and the bold taste. This always gives me a boost in the mornings and helps me to get through the day. This has a rich and smooth taste and I will buy it again. I recommend this to everyone who loves a good cup of coffee.
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I love having Starbucks k cups when I can't get takeout on my way out if I'm running late it's just like being at Starbucks but in the comfort of your own home
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
We are a fan of dark roasts in my house and Starbucks makes a mean french roast that accomplished a dark aromatic flavor without tasting burnt. It's definitely good with just plain cream, the coffee is flavorful enough on it's own!
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
I think it is the purest flavor of coffee in this brand, I use it for practicality, because I am a coffee lover and obviously it does not compare with a coffee made in the traditional way. creo que es el sabor más puro de café que hay en esta marca, lo uso por la practicidad, pues soy un amante del café y obvio no se compara con un café hecho de la manera tradicional.