BY STARBUCKS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest roast.

Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast, and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.

Buy on Amazon
Mary H.
Huntsville
I like the flavor of the Keurig Starbucks French Roast Vue coffee cups.  It has a smooth taste and is rich in flavor.  I find it to be a good value and is nicely packaged by Keurig.  I will keep buying this product and would recommend it to friends and family.
Emily S.
Jamestown, RI
I love Starbucks coffee, so being able to brew it in my own home using K-Cups is a dream come true!! This coffee tastes delicious, and is the perfect way to start my morning. While it isn't as great as coffee from the Starbucks store, it is the next best thing
Ryan F.
Tulare
I’ve used a keurig before, I don’t have one now but when I used it I loved the fact of the single cups and easier to use and a bit cleaner!! These cups are especially good! Recommend to anyone!
Esther Y.
Dallas, TX
These are amazing amazing amazing. First off, I’m a package person. I’m drawn in by the aesthetics of the packaging and this little pack pulled me in real quick. The taste is rich and makes me feel as though I’m having a high end, gourmet cup o joe. Recommend.
Melanie M.
Bronx, NY
I love starbucks so I may be a bit biased. But the coffee tastes pretty damn good! I like smoky flavor from french roast coffee, and this has such a cozy feel. It is affordable considering the number of k-cups that come with it. Definitely would buy it again!
Elena S.
North Andover , MA
Coffee all day everyday is the way to go. The flavor is good but it's definitely more enjoyable with FV or hazelnut. I like when I can enjoy my coffee Black. Starbucks k cups are a little more expensive than others.
Katherine P.
This was my favorite coffee for my vue brewer!! Since they stopped makingv this brewer these coffee pods are impossible to find and when you do finally find them they are double the normal price. Tastes best when you brew 14-16oz travel mug.
Katrice S.
I have to admit I love my Starbucks and these k-cups are perfect for when I don’t have time to stop into the coffee shop myself. It has just the right amount of caffeine to get me started with my day and I’d definitely purchase it again.
Kallee P.
plano , TX
When I'm on the go and very busy, I tend to grab these wonderful drinks. They're easy to access and taste amazing!!! It's my favorite to drink when I'm studying or when I just need an extra boost.
Maggie M.
Wharton
Rich bold flavor. I like to drink it black, as to not mask it's natural flavor. Good value for price and easy to find. I buy it over and over when I get the chance. It is my go to coffee choice.