BY STARBUCKS

Smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest roast.

Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast, and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.

McKenna R.
Escondido
I don’t know what I would do with these k cups!! They just have such a bold flavor and give me start a great start to my morning! I usually like to wait till they go on sale because they can be on the pricey side!! But I don’t know what I would do without these Starbucks k cups. It’s like having a Starbucks without spending all the morning on just one drink.
Stephanie H.
To start with, I don't think any K-Cups come close to being as good as the real deal.  That being said, this has been a quick and easy alternative when I don't have the time to make it to a store.  I can do my best to replicate my ideal cup of coffee, but if I had a choice, I'd rather go to an actual Starbucks.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
What can I say, this is a favorite and must have in my coffee collection. Flavor is amazing! It’s a bit on the pricey side, but when you compare at buying a coffee daily at Starbucks, you’re definitely saving!
I usually like to prepare my French Roast KCup with a splash of Almond Milk, and on ice. It’s so delicious!
Megan C.
Newington, CT
I keep these at work so I can have coffee as soon as I arrive.  I like the flavor.  It is not as good as getting it fresh brewed from Starbucks, but what is?  The flavor is a little bold for my taste and is hard to neutralize with a non-dairy creamer,  Will buy again only if on sale.
Katie M.
I got this coffee because I was looking for something that was really strong to help me get through my work day. I really liked the coffee. I use a lot of creamer so I couldn’t really taste how strong it was but I could tell throughout the day that I was more awake. I would recommend this.
Erin B.
Ames
These K-Cups are super easy to use and they make absolutely delicious cups of coffee. It honestly takes very similar to a regular stop at Starbucks, minus the long lines! I would choose this K-Cup over other competitors any day of the week. I would totally buy this product again.
Emilee W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love the convenience of having Starbucks coffee right at my house! I save so much time and money by being able to make this coffee myself. And I can program my Keriug to make my coffee before my alarm even goes off. I always go back to the French roast for the amazing flavor.
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
When I want a little pick me up I definitely go to my starbucks K Cups.  There are not as strong as my cuban coffee but they get the job done.  I love to add some flavored creamer and cinnamon on top.  Gives it an awesome tastes.  K Cups are a great invention.
Brian J.
Cranford, NJ
K- cups are tough. For the most part they come out tasting watery and thin. Not very much like real coffee. Starbucks comes the absolute closest which deep rich coffee that is at least reminiscent of what you would get in the store. Worth the premium pricing.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love these cake ups because they have a punch of flavor unlike a lot of other K cups! I like that it’s not watery and there’s enough coffee and it text for you make it taste like coffee! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it especially if your coffee lover!
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love coffee but never try this one ! Is this coffee good?!
Jordan M.
Elkin, NC
I have been looking for a new coffee. Is this high in caffeine and does it taste good?
Ashley J.
I enjoy the variety of specialty drinks and coffee at Starbucks, so I was just wondering if anyone has tried this type of coffee and if it is very strong or mild tasting?
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone add anything to their coffee?
Nina S.
É bom?? Eu gostaria de experimentar por favor me mande para experimentar

Walmart