STARBUCKS® French Roast Intense & Smoky Ground

Smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest roast.

Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast, and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.

How is product ???
How does Starbucks ground French Roast compared to Starbucks Sumatra ground?
Ok I love coffee but never tried this one I always drink Dunkin donuts coffee any suggestions how does this one taste ?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® French Roast Intense & Smoky Ground!
How would you rate this product?
Love this coffee so much My husband and i love the smell of it grinding and we love the bold taste of it with the hint of woodsy flavor. We add milk sugar and cream to ours but it's delicious by itself
Nut Free, Kosher, Paleo
Canton, OH
Yes please! I mean it's the goodness of Starbucks from the comfort of your home. Never leaving the house again for a nice cup of coffee! Check out sales, most stores run buy one get one half off sales!
Houston , TX
I don’t usually drink coffee, but this one is my favorite. I usually use it when my mother comes she loves this coffee. And of course it meet my expectations. And for me this product isn’t expensive
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Odessa, TX
Love coffee!! But I mean, who doesn't?! Specially in the mornings when I wake up and starbucks coffee is one of the best! Love the flavor and it last a pretty decent time.
No Special Diet
I love Starbucks coffee so this is perfect for me. Some people think it has too much of a "coffee" taste but isn't that the point? It has a slight bitter taste which shows it is fresh- love it!
We love the French roast in our house. It is a very strong coffee with a smoky flavor. We tends to not use as much of this coffee as it seems to pack more of a punch than other types we've use
Low Carb
Minneapolis, MN
This gets me through my day. I have these in kcup form and bagged. I have a kcup in the morning, then at work I'll brew a pot and slowly drink on that for hours. I'm obsessed with this stuff.
Sacramento, CA
Starbucks French Roast is a staple in my house, its my boyfriend favorite and he rarely drinks anything else. He is highly pickly and only likes his coffee bold. Starbucks French Roast always delivers and never disappoints.
Brownsville, TX
I love this Coffe I drink it when I have those lazy mornings when you don't feel like doing nothing but with two kiddos its almost impossible to have those types of days.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...