STARBUCKS® French Roast Intense & Smoky Ground

Smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest roast.

Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast, and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.

How is product ???
How does Starbucks ground French Roast compared to Starbucks Sumatra ground?
Ok I love coffee but never tried this one I always drink Dunkin donuts coffee any suggestions how does this one taste ?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® French Roast Intense & Smoky Ground!
How would you rate this product?
If you love espresso and dark roast this is the best. I found this at ross for about 12$ whole bean.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Clayton, NC
This is perfect for making espresso or a latte at home. I love this coffee! It is very strong coffee.
Low Carb
Puyallup , WA
This is my favorite Starbucks coffee! Nice and strong! Bold flavor for sure. This and the Italian :)
Low Carb
Brooklyn, NY
It really keeps me energized when I drink it! Keeps me awake after I feel very sleepy while studying
New york, NY
I love Starbucks coffee but this blend is really nice. It has a strong taste and really wakes you up’
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Milwaukee, WI
I love the brand and grind of this coffee. It could be a little less gritty but overall it’s decent.
Brook Park , OH
I like Starbucks because I’m a basic white girl and I like coffee that seems fancy end is overpriced
No Special Diet
Decent but I couldn’t get it to taste like Starbucks makes it- I liked it and repurchased it though!
Nut Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Cypress , TX
I absolutely love Starbucks coffee and can't live without a fresh cup everyinf morning! It's so good!
No Special Diet
This coffee is tasty, and I'd buy it again. However, I do prefer the Peet's ground coffee over this.
Gluten Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...