STARBUCKS® French Roast Intense & Smoky Ground

Smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest roast.

Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast, and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.

How is product ???
How does Starbucks ground French Roast compared to Starbucks Sumatra ground?
Ok I love coffee but never tried this one I always drink Dunkin donuts coffee any suggestions how does this one taste ?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® French Roast Intense & Smoky Ground!
How would you rate this product?
Mt Washington, KY
Great flavor, amazing smell. It is a little pricey but I think it’s worth it. A cup of this every morning with some peppermint mocha creamer keeps me on my toes! Definitely recommend and would buy again.
Nut Free
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a great classic coffee from Starbucks. It has a nice dark roast without coming across as overly strong. It’s a great afternoon coffee to pair with snacks or as a pick me up. I would get this again.
Kenesaw, NE
Pretty tasty coffee. It is a little pricy but the quality it pretty good. I would buy it again, but not every single time. It’s pretty fresh, and I would recommend to others.
Burbank , IL
Not as potent as the full bean and freshly ground. But still damn good coffee. Always in my pantry for my needs! I highly recommend it. But if possible, grind the coffee yourself!
Organic, Low Carb
Sarasota, FL
I worked at Starbucks for 2 and a half years and we would make this every day as our daily blend along with something else. I associate this with my go to daily coffee taste.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Fife, WA
It's pretty good. Rich in flavor & smells amazing, I think it's a little too pricey but we are talking about Starbucks. Other than that I would recommend it to others.
Portland, OR
French h roast is a very good flavor of coffee especially in the mornings. It lives up to its name, perfect blend to sit and have a croissant with at breakfast time.
Oxnard , CA
I absolutely love love love Starbucks I totally get this French coffee because it's one of my favorites from this company. I love Starbucks and I'm so happy it is everywhere when I travel. I would recommend to anybody.
Germantown, NY
So delicious and rich! I love the flavor and the intensity. It doesn’t taste watered down and I like strong coffee. Price could be better but the quality is excellent
Orlando , FL
I love a good French roast, I usually go with a dark roast . Compared to great value this is a more noted brand and the flavor releases much more . I have bought this a few times and had it at my parents house. You can purchase this in the Starbucks store, or at your local Walmart or target. Worth a few extra dollars as it isn't entirely unaffordable. I enjoy a bold desert coffee, this does hit the spot . hit the ground running when you have a lot to achieve through your day.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...