STARBUCKS® French Roast Intense & Smoky Ground

Smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest roast.

Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast, and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.

How is product ???
How does Starbucks ground French Roast compared to Starbucks Sumatra ground?
Ok I love coffee but never tried this one I always drink Dunkin donuts coffee any suggestions how does this one taste ?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® French Roast Intense & Smoky Ground!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoStearns, KY
I love the Darker blends of coffee. I always get the beans and then grind them into espresso powder and this is the best coffee for that
2 years agoLawrence, MA
Love how Starbucks Coffee Vanilla Flavored Ground Coffee makes my house smell this coffee will wake me up!! Very good flavoring
2 years agoNew york, NY
Love their classic French roast. Smells like home and has great brewed flavor. Not too bitter. Like this brand over other cheaper brands
4 years agoEphrata, PA
Love love there coffee definitely my favorite definitely could go there everyday love to make this kind at home to get my Starbucks fix!!
4 years agoCrab Orchard, KY
I love the dark, rich flavor of this coffee. It is perfect for a cool fall morning. The bold taste is very smooth and not acidic at all.
4 years agoCranberry Twp, PA
Love the taste, as well as how convenient of a side the bags are. I love the smell of Starbucks coffee. This is a great morning time drink.
4 years agoWashington, NC
The smell of this coffee is amazing. There is nothing like waking up to the smell of a freshly brewed cup of Delicious Starbucks coffee.
4 years agoEscondido , Ca
This tastes so good! It also smells great when you start brewing it. Fills the kitchen with this great aroma. I have this every morning.
4 years agoAmbler, PA
So delicious and taste genuinely like a freshly brewed dark coffee I love this so much! So smooth and with a perfect not too bitter taste
5 years agoLexington, KY
I good dark roast coffee! The keurig cups are so easy and convenient especially for 1 person households. Another good Starbucks product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...