Starbucks French Roast - Ground (340g)

by Starbucks

Straightforward and light-bodied, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks French Roast - Ground (340g)!
Danielle W.
Sheboygan, WI
Starbucks French Roast - Ground (340g) uploaded by Danielle W.
Purchased at: Target
Love Starbucks ground coffee! It tastes great and is a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks every day 😉
Ashley H.
OKC
I love Starbucks ground coffee so much. It never fails! Fresh and great tasting. I get excited for the seasonal blends, also! The French Roast is my go-to if there aren’t any seasonal ones that spark my interest.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
If I need to get coffee from the store quickly and don’t have to order on line , this is usually what I reach for to do the trick
Suanna P.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I’m feeling in a “old faithful” sort of mood I reach for this coffee. I love Starbucks French roast and it’s the one flavor I’ve been drinking the longest. It’s consistent and I like that. I would buy again.
Cara S.
Athens, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite coffee! It has a bold rich flavor and it is the best. It is great quality and you can usually get it on sale. I always buy this coffee and never buy anything different. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly H.
Mammoth Spg, AR
Honestly, I prefer starbucks if it’s from the store it’s self. Not a fan of the mass produced product from the store.
Jackie I.
Oceanside, CA
Slightly over burnt, but gets the job done. Not my favorite but you can always count on it to be decent.
Ann L.
Oh my. Starbucks already has the tendency to taste acidic, bitter and acrid, but the french roast is probably the worst. The poor beans have been roasted to oblivion and though the flavor seems more “intense”, you’ve lost most of the caffeine as well (though dark roasts aren’t really my favorite to begin with)!
Romy S.
Sterling, VA
This is the perfect everyday bold coffee! You are really able to customize the strength to your liking. Great taste, will continue to repurchase!
Lauren J.
Piscataway
Strong. Good cocoa and earthy flavors. Great for French press every morning. It’s one of my favorites.

Looking for your answer?