Starbucks French Roast Coffee K-Cups (54 ct.) uploaded by Anna M.Starbucks French Roast Coffee K-Cups (54 ct.) uploaded by Alexis P.

BY STARBUCKS #100 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Compatible with Keurig 2.0® machines and single serve machines. It's our darkest and boldest and not for the faint of heart. We start with high-quality beans, which can withstand the intense fires that make French Roast what it is, and we roast them to their edge. The result is a delectably smoky cup, intense and uncompromising. see more...

• Does anyone add anything to their coffee?2 Answers
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have worked at Starbucks for years and though it's hard to get the true Starbucks flavor at home, this makes it possible. I add a little bit of Silk soy milk to this and it tastes like the french roast from the shop. So good! If you like Starbucks coffee, save some money and make it yourself at home with these!
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
I do enjoy experimenting with different KCups.  I did try this brand/ flavor once and I was very pleased.   French Roast had very nice packing and a nice aroma.  The taste was good; not too strong.  Would also taste good with creamer and splenda, if you prefer.  These KCups are pricer than others out there.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
This is the only coffee I use every morning. Great bold taste. Brews rights every time. Get the great taste from the store right in your own home. Great value, great price, great buy! A must have for all coffee enthusiasts.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I drink Starbucks from my Keurig Every Morning!! I just recently switched it up from Pike Roast to French Roast. It's a much stronger fuller flavor but I enjoy it. If you're a Starbucks coffee fan, try this blend out!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
My personal favorite coffee in the morning. It's aromatic and bold. It's my favorite thing to smell, I can buy it over and over again. I love the simple and modern Starbucks packaging. I just wish it was a bit more inexpensive, as Starbucks K Cups are the most expensive of the bunch.
Patricia s.
Bronx, NY
This coffee is STRONG. At first I didn't like it but then I could myself reaching for it. It's perfect for using on the largest cup setting also. Which is perfect for me because I like a big cup of coffee in the mornings. I found this at Marshall's and glad I tried it
Leticia H.
San Jose, CA
K cups are awesome the Starbucks brand taste just like it came from the cafe. The only down side is the price yeah. It can get pricey but hey it beats driving to Starbucks is every morning
Monica J.
Saginaw, TX
This makes one strong cup of Joe! I use the biggest setting on my Kerrigan which usually waters it down pretty significantly, but when I need a major pick me up this definitely fits the bill. Plus, it's pretty tasty even when enjoying it black.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I am a coffee snob, but u also don't want to pay 6 for coffee everyday. When k cups came out I was so excited to be able to have amazing coffee at home everyday.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
When you want that Starbucks taste and smell right in your home, this is the way to go. It's flavor is so bold! I love being able to get Starbucks French toast right in my own house. Definitely worth the money!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone add anything to their coffee?