Starbucks Frappuccino Vanilla Almond Milk

by Starbucks

A harmonious blend of brewed Starbucks coffee, smooth Almondmilk, and a touch of sweetness to deliver you a flavor like no other. With a naturally nutty and sweet taste and a light, yet creamy texture, Almondmilk Frappuccinos are the refreshing pick me...

I’m lactose intolerant and I was wondering if there is any dairy in this (obviously it’s almond milk but I don’t know about flavorings and such)?
Is it more on the bitter or sweet side?
Start your review of Starbucks Frappuccino Vanilla Almond Milk!
jacksonville, AL
Starbucks Frappuccino Vanilla Almond Milk uploaded by skyler B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first time purchasing this product and I was excited because it is made with almond milk but there is a weird after taste, almost like plastic.
Nashville, TN
I'm really passionate about these. Don't you dare knock the almond milk until you try it. It's so good, honestly better than the regular milk ones.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this and the mocha one! Being diary free is tough but I drink these every once and a while as a treat and a pick me up. So delicious. 😋
Indianola, IA
I'm so happy Starbucks starting selling these almond milk coffees! As someone who doesn't drink cows milk, this is a dream come true.
I am trying this for the first time and OMG!!!!! It is seriously so delicious. I highly recommend this flavor.
Antioch, IL
Love the original, however it never goes well because I’m lactose intolerant, this is a perfect alternative
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I’m a BIG Starbucks fan but these “at home” “on the go” versions I’ve never been a fan of they’re way to sweet. I was excited to try the almond milk one when I came out because I had hope for the flavor to be better than the original ones on top of my dairy sensitivity, but it was disgustingly sweet with this terrible after taste. My old roommate bought these a lot purely for the convince of not having to go to Starbucks in the morning but also hated them. Definitely not worth the purchase in my opinion if you’re looking to replace your latte you normally pick up in the drive through on the way to work. Wake up that extra 20 minutes and get a good coffee.
Toronto, ON
delicious and dairy free. i thought i couldnt drink iced coffee from fast food because im lactose intolerant
New Castle, DE
Starbucks Frappuccino Vanilla Almond Milk uploaded by Alicia F.
Me gusta un montón este producto que además tiene sabor a Almendra. Un toque ideal. Me gusta muy frio