BY STARBUCKS #35 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Say hello to Mocha Light Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee and milk, swirled together with our chocolaty mocha and with 40% fewer calories and 60% less sugar than our classic Mocha.

Ingredients: Brewed Starbucks Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced Fat Milk, Cocoa, Sugar, Pectin, Sucralose, Ascorbic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium

Contains Milk

Buy on Amazon
Baywe L.
Baywe L.
I love this drink, Instead of going to Starbucks and getting a drink from Starbucks, I would get this drink anywhere at my local grocery stores, it smells great and all you have to do it's shake the glass and make sure it mix well and there you go, it well taste just like the ones at starbucks coffee.
Mia P.
Mia P.
I keep these in my fridge all the time. There isn't a Starbucks close to me and having these fits the bill! They are so refreshing... chilled Starbucks Coffee in the summertime.... What could be better. I buy them in all the different flavors!!!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
The Starbucks drinks taste okay however I don't love them. To me it almost taste like chocolate milk. I find these at the drug store, Kroger or gas stations. They are usually on sale 2 for 4 which isn't a bad price but I would much rather go to Starbucks and buy what I really like.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
San Jose, California
I was totally going to bash on Pepsi until I saw this. This is amazing. If teachers tell you you're not allowed to drink or eat anything without a closed lid, that usually means coffee, but this has a closed lid, so it won't spill. Try this, and you won't fall asleep in class again.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
lynchburg
I could honestly drink these at least five times a day, I'm pretty sure I have. They have great flavor and they actually work as well as energy is supposed to and coffee. I would recommend this to somebody who just wants an easy pop and go drink with great flavor
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
Nowhere near as good as a fresh, in-store mocha which is understandable. I just feel that there's no real "mocha" flavor it really just tastes like a sugared up version of chocolate milk blended with a watered down version of coffee. Not the greatest
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Danvers, MA
This is one of those things that I love the taste of so much I only get it once in a while to make sure I love it just as much every time. They taste great and it's a perfect pick me up in the morning
Kimber Lee C.
Kimber Lee C.
New York , NY
These were so gross . Nothing beats regular Starbucks pretty much. Not sure if it's just me or what.... compared to alternatives they didn't stand up. Flavor wasn't good
Beatriz F.
Beatriz F.
Not identical as restaurant but good taste, good for girls meeting at home, easy to prepare and if you like more sweeter like me a little bit of Splenda will be enough.
cookie m.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't tried many starbucks products because im scarred of too much coffee 😂 if there's even such thing but my two favorite drinks to get when in need of caffeine is vanilla starbucks and mocha 👌👌👌