Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 13.7 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY STARBUCKS #52 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

You'll fulfill your coffee daydream in our mocha frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of the finest arabica coffee and milk, swirled together with our indulgent and chocolaty mocha. see more...

Karla M.
When there isn't a Starbucks around, I am glad I can buy one of these at the grocery store. They taste just as good as buying it at my local Starbucks. It is pretty affordable and I would recommend to others who may not have a Starbucks near by.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
When I can't get to a coffee shop, these drinks are my go-to. Delicious and great value and so easy to access. I love that they come in a glass bottle. It makes them taste so much better. I definitely recommend.
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
This is delicious and it gives me a much needed pick me up on those afternoons when I just want a nap! Great flavor; smooth and creamy and chocolaty. A nice treat that picks you up and also soothes your sweet tooth.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
When i first ventured off into trying the cold coffee drinks that Starbucks made this was my holy grail!! To me the glass bottle flavors taste amazing. And this is my favorite flavor out of all the glass bottled ones they have. Very smooth taste and there's no harsh mocha taste to it. I usually finish mine within a few minutes.
Samantha S.
While I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee on its own, when it's loaded with sugar I will gulp down, specially in the cold version. This drink easily goes down. It is milky and the mocha taste is there but not as prominent as the coffee. It is a great, quick pick me up.
Ryan J.
I’m not a big coffee fan; if I drink it, it’s just for an energy boost, definitely not for the flavor. These mocha frappuccinos are delicious though. Whenever I want a treat in the mornings, these are one of my go-to’s.
Savannah H.
They sell these in most gas stations and they are so yummy! One of my favorite things to get me woke up on those tough mornings. I’m not a huge fan of non frozen coffees but this is the only one I will drink! Great flavor
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
This has awesome flavor. Mochas are my favorite but the other flavors are not bad. They are slightly pricey but that is to be expected with Starbucks. I will repurchase this. I recommend at least trying it!
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
These are more of a dessert than coffee. So sugary and very little taste or effect of actual coffee. I drink black coffee every morning but this is too sugary for me
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Really good if you blend it/ over ice. Just chilled isn’t as good. It’s never as good as buying a real Frappuccino, but if you’re not near a Starbucks it’s good enough