BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks® Frappuccino® Mocha Chilled Coffee Drink.
180 calories per bottle. see more...

• Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?20 Answers
  • Does anyone know a way to make this at home? Would love to make t...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else seen white flecks in these? I might have left the...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you know you don't want to wait in line for some Starbucks just buy them at your local grocery store." in 1 review
Megan J.
These are actually really good, but not good enough for the price. I find that it would be easy to make it yourself if you wanted to. A quick fix of Starbucks and this will be your best friend. I'd say I recommend it even if it is just to try,
Denise E.
Sandwich, IL
This is my favorite flavor by far. they always have a deal like 2 for $4 so it's perfect to grab and take on the go. it's nice and cold which is perfect for spring and summer. they also give me energy in the morning and it tastes great!
BettyLina T.
If you like super sweet coffee then this is the drink. Its so good but it has a lot of calories. I like the glass bottles but the lids don't stay on right very easily. However I don't feel like it has much caffeine.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
When I purchase this frapuccino drink it's usually the mocha 99% of the time unless they're out. Mocha is the best flavor they have in this type of store purchased drink if you can't have a fresh one from Starbucks.
Andrea H.
Yoakum, TX
I am sooooooo addicted these!!!! Closest Starbucks is a 40 minute drive but these are readily available at convenience stores and our local supermarket; unless I buy them out!!!! It's creamy chocolaty goodness!!!!!!
Hannah L.
OMG THIS IS DELICIOUS. I DON'T LIKE MOST COFFEE THEREFOR THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I DRINK AND ITS LITERAL HEAVEN IN A JAR. I WISH I HAD A WHOLE LIFE TIME SUPPLY. THE MOCHA FLAVOR OR THE SMORES IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!
Tanya H.
Orange Park, FL
I buy these in bulk at sam's club. They are really good. I put them into the freezer until they are almost frozen, then I take them out and shake them again. They are like a slushy at this point, really amazing.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I absolutely love these coffees! I prefer Mocha or Caramel, but either way they are a perfect way to kickstart your day with energy without the expensive price tag of actually going to Starbucks! So delicious!!
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love to drink these over ice. They aren't exactly as the actual store but they are pretty good. They cost about the same as in the store.! They are the perfect taste of coffee and the packaging is adorable.
Zuleyma M.
Alexandria, VA
When you are on the go and can't do a quick stop at Starbucks keeping this in my fridge is the way to go. I love everything about this drink is not too sweet and you can still taste the coffee. It's perfect.
Keyannia S.
McKinney , TX
Does anyone think Starbucks should make a strawberry flavored one?
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do they make a pumpkin spice or eggnog seasonal drinks in the jar?
Christina R.
Do yyou prefer the mocha, coffee, or vanilla flavor?
Chasity M.
Bradford, TN
Are there ever any coupons offered for these?
Karina S.
Perris, CA
Does anyone know a way to make this at home? Would love to make this for myself in the mornings!