BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
Frappuccino Crafted With Cold Brew, Toasted White Chocolate- 137 fl oz Glass Bottle

Starbucks Frappuccino Crafted With Cold Brew, Caramelized Honey Vanilla - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle

Start your review of Starbucks Frappuccino Crafted With Cold Brew, Toasted White Chocolate- 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle!
Holly  M.
Berryville, AR
Starbucks Frappuccino Crafted With Cold Brew, Toasted White Chocolate- 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Holly  M.
Delicious 😋 lots of flavor. Definitely a fan of this one now. Will be buying more. Starbucks never disappoints
Effie S.
Starbucks Frappuccino Crafted With Cold Brew, Toasted White Chocolate- 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Effie S.
I purchased this because I saw it was on sale at the local supermarket and on I was heading out for a long drive. I’m not a coffee person and will have one maybe once a month or so. Well, this was delicious! It was so smooth and tasty. Didn’t even feel like coffee. Will definitely purchase again!
Heather  M.
Palm Bay, FL
My favorite is the vanilla but I'll settle for a mocha if the vanilla is unavailable. One of my favorite coffee brands. Already bottled and ready to take when your in a hurry.
Ky B.
I wasn't ever a huge coffee person, until someone introduced me to this. I love this coffee! I drink it regardless if it is hot or cold outside. The flavor is fantastic. It can be a bit pricey but that's probably because it's a Starbucks product.
Megan L.
Purchased at: Target
Yummy! One of my favorites but I swear I love anything Starbucks. Doesn’t leave a horrible after taste either . Great for those in a hurry mornings with the kiddos .
Josilyne  G.
Starbucks Frappuccino Crafted With Cold Brew, Toasted White Chocolate- 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Josilyne  G.
Love all the starbucks products from frapps to teas. They taste just as good as if you bought them made at starbucks. I honestly would not have anything to improve about this brand of coffee. It is amazing and my go to coffee place!! If you dont like coffee their refreshers and teas are also amazing. Love love love
Melissa S.
Mineral Wells, TX
If I am going to drink coffee, it has to be Starbucks!! I love many different flavors, but this is one you can pick up in the store when your on the go. The only thing that is a bit frustrating, is I have a hard time finding certain flavors in the store. Oh well, it just gives me an excuse to visit my local Starbucks!!
Shaynah  K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have drunk these for years. I have tried all flavors. They are very good. I tend to only drink these in the summer and they are a lot of calories so I drink them sparingly. They are expensive but they are a nice splurge item.
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
My favorite is the vanilla and Carmel. You can freeze them or drink them the way they are. They are good and give me a boat of energy to get my day going. The only down fall to these is I noticed drinking them daily I become bloated and my stomach hurts but I'm unsure if it's just the way it reacts with me. I love them so much but I need to stop drinking them.
Mae P.
Madison Hts, VA
I always pick one up when I go to Walmart. It has the most delicious taste. Once I start drinking it, I finish it so fast. It is so hard to set it down. I know I love Starbucks, especially the cold drinks. They are affordable and would recommend to everyone.