BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drinks (Dulce de Leche)

Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drinks (Dulce de Leche)

by Starbucks

A delicious, low fat, creamy blend of coffee, milk

6 - 13.7oz bottles of Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drinks; The newest flavor Dulce de Leche -with a smooth blend of sweet caramelized milk and coffee.; Each bottle is bobble wrapped and then double boxed for safe shipping; Great for in the morning, or on the go!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drinks (Dulce de Leche)!
Alexandra D.
Kissimmee, FL
Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drinks (Dulce de Leche) uploaded by Alexandra D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect pick me up when I’m on the go! Great Starbucks taste without having to wait on a long line! I love treating myself to this yummy iced coffee, especially during the hot months in Florida!
Lacey S.
Atlanta
Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drinks (Dulce de Leche) uploaded by Lacey S.
Purchased at: Publix
I get excited about these flavors because they are rarely ever in my local store. When they do get some the quantity is limited, like extremely limited so I always scoop 1 up. Definitely enjoyed this today. ( couldn't find the exact one on here so just chose 1. Sorry about that).
Frankie W.
Murphy, NC
Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drinks (Dulce de Leche) uploaded by Frankie W.
Love it....its great when it chilled...great drink for a good price....cons....small bottle...make more....make more bigger bottles..I would recommend this product to people..its a good price too for the bottles..................
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
My husband gets one of these every time he goes to the store. They are very delicious. I think they come in 4 or 5 different flavors.
Maricela I.
Fairfield, CA
Is really good and more for this days there are so hot is sweet and you can taste the dulcet the leche
Roberta R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this coffee for the hot summer mornings, perfect to start the morning with something chilled and delicious.
Heather H.
Enterprise, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Starbucks so much and the chilled coffee drinks are such a great way to get my Starbucks fix on the go!
Samantha R.
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Delish new flavors. I love these drinks. They taste always delivers and never disappoints. When I didn’t think it could get better the new flavors are the bomb. I will definitely keep on being a repeat customer.

Looking for your answer?