BY STARBUCKS #5 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino caramel coffee drink 13.7 oz see more...

• Favorite coffee flavor ?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for the Starbucks frappuccino, Do you...1 Answers
  • Will you be making any more flavor of this product?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's sweet with caramel flavor and keeps you awake for a while." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite on the go drink." in 1 review
  • "Amazing warm but taste great cold or a slushy frozen treat." in 1 review
Katherine B.
I love this flavor and drink it often. I recommend this to anyone who likes Starbucks. Yes, it is expensive but it is worth it when you want some extra energy in the morning. I love it, and the way it tastes. So if you like Starbucks and you don't have time to stop in the morning grab at your local convenience store. No line with the added bonus of just as good as Starbucks makes it.
Stephanie s.
If I need something to give me a boost of energy I always buy Starbucks coffees. They are affordable, and well worth it. The thing about buy the already made coffee from day Walmart is that they aren't fresh. I love frappes but I guess I'm one who likes her in crushed ice and fresh. The caramel ones you buy at the store are good, but personally I would buy them only if Starbucks wasn't open at the time. To me fresh is always better. Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink 13.7 oz
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I have thse at home, but honestly i go to starbucks almost everyday! For a vanilla iced latte, a iced black sweet tea with soy milk no water, lately for an oatmeal shake! Yes lately i've been having an oatmeal shake everyday for lunch at work its so filling and delicious i rather have that than an actual meal!
Zharea W.
Humboldt, TN
Started drinking this my Junior year in high school and I haven’t quit since. Lol didn’t think I would’ve been a fan of cold coffee drinks but I love this flavor and especially the company that made it! I usually drink it straight from the bottle or put a little ice with it.
Elizabeth D.
United States
Hello guys so this drink is amazing because it has a good flavor it’s pretty cheap you can find it almost like any where if you like coffee but want sweet this is for you
Gina S.
elmwood park
I absolutely love the string. It helps me get through the day. And the packaging as nice and simple and it deafly met all my expectations comparing it to when you go to the actual Starbucks location. I had bought it many times and you continue to.
Michelle L.
This is cheaper than going to Starbucks. I make at home and add ice to the blender. This is easy to find at the grocery store. Usually on sale during the warmer weather. You get a lot of servings with just one bottle.
Amanda N.
I am a coffee lover! This is my daily “go to” if I’m at home and not out and about. I love Starbucks! Whether bottles or from the store. Value is good. Taste is good. Would like to see more flavor options though!
Taylor S.
Charleston , IL
If you have not had this flavor of Starbucks coffee, you're missing out. Not only does it take delicious, but it's also great to take on the go! Although they are a little on the pricey side, I think they are totally worth it!
Rachel R.
This is my go to coffee drink when I can't get to an actual Starbucks! I'm not a regular coffee person, however this hits the spot when I need the caffeine. I think that this is sweet enough without the coffee concentrated flavor. However, I don't think it tastes anything like the Carmel frappuccino they have at Starbucks locations
Nikki w.
Favorite coffee flavor ?
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Will you be making any more flavor of this product?
Katelyn V.
Is this any good?
Andrea D.
Medellin, Antioquia
I have been looking for the Starbucks frappuccino, Do you know if there is a sugar free version?