BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino caramel coffee drink 13.7 oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Amazing warm but taste great cold or a slushy frozen treat." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite on the go drink." in 1 review
  • "It's sweet with caramel flavor and keeps you awake for a while." in 1 review
Stephanie s.
If I need something to give me a boost of energy I always buy Starbucks coffees. They are affordable, and well worth it. The thing about buy the already made coffee from day Walmart is that they aren't fresh. I love frappes but I guess I'm one who likes her in crushed ice and fresh. The caramel ones you buy at the store are good, but personally I would buy them only if Starbucks wasn't open at the time. To me fresh is always better. Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink 13.7 oz
Sabrina S.
These are amazing. They taste great but im not sure if they keep me going during the day. Its a great coffee too have but it might be different for someone else. Its a nice glass bottle thats not very cheap but its good. I recommend it. It just doesnt keep me awake.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I love the caramel, Smores, mocha, coffee, white chocolate mocha, Frappachinos. Their all so very delicious. I have mocha and caramel in the picture. I can drink about 3 a day. I highly recommend these drinks.
Destiny P.
I love this coffee so much! Starbucks is my favorite place and you can take these with you wherever you go. I believe it’s worth it they are suppeerrr delicious! I would definitely buy them again.
Rachel R.
This is my go to coffee drink when I can't get to an actual Starbucks! I'm not a regular coffee person, however this hits the spot when I need the caffeine. I think that this is sweet enough without the coffee concentrated flavor. However, I don't think it tastes anything like the Carmel frappuccino they have at Starbucks locations
Darrel R.
Love this Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel coffee drink, it is one of my favorites, so smooth sweet and creamy with a hint of caramel, it is refreshing and is light and creamy on a hot summer day which I enjoy, one con about this brand is that it is expensive but well worth the price and would recommend it
Melissa G.
Bernard, IA
These are so good! Whenever I am feeling really tired on my way to work I stop and get one from my local convenience store. I have tried several flavors and the caramel and vanilla are my favorite. The caramel has a good flavor without being too strong. I will be buying this product again!
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
I️ love this because it makes the coffee way sweeter. It has a little bitter bite to it but I️ love that. I’m not a fan of strong coffee and this is perfect if you don’t like strong coffee either. I️f you want to try it take a look around your local Walmart. That’s where I️ always buy mine.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I love frappacinos and I’ll admit I was skeptical about getting one premise in a glass bottle but these are great. It has good taste, good consistency, and hits the spot when you’re craving a frappacino but there’s nowhere to get one and you don’t have time to wait in line.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love buying the big pack of these from sams club! The packing on the bottles are so cute since they come in a glass jar! I have been buying these for years and will continue to! If I put these in the fridge I can't guarantee they'll still be there when I come back later because everyone in my home loves them!
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Will you be making any more flavor of this product?
Andrea D.
Medellin, Antioquia
I have been looking for the Starbucks frappuccino, Do you know if there is a sugar free version?
Katelyn V.