BeveragesCoffeeCold Brew & Iced CoffeeStarbucks
Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 137 fl oz Glass Bottle

Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle

A rich blend of coffee, milk and buttery caramel taste – ready to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Pectin

Ever had this serendipitous moment? You’re riding a bike in a city or tree-lined park, lost in your bikey thoughts, then BAM! There’s the sun flashing “Huzzah!” to you through a vista of skyscrapers or leafy canopy. A bottle of Caramel Frappuccio® drink is kind of like that – only you can pop the cap on this mix of rich arabica coffee and luscious golden caramel whenever you want.

How long does it need to stay in a freezer for it to turn into a Frappuccino ?
How often do you drink these?
How many cups of coffee do you drink?How many cups of coffee do you drink?Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle ?
Start your review of Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Sometimes I don’t want a hot Cappucino with my breakfast so I get one of these Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle. It’s cool and refreshing with a light caramel flavor, not overpowering. My grocery store offers them for $2.66 so that’s definitely more affordable than going to the actual Starbucks! If you haven’t tried one, I’d recommend it.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Publix
I LOVE THIS COFFEE. THE FLAVOR IS DELICIOUS 😋🤩. He is one of my favorites. I like to add some ice cubes to it or put it in the freezer for several minutes before drinking it. It is exquisite 😋 I SUPER recommend it. I ALWAYS buy it🧋😋✨ Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,176 reviews
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’ve never tried the brown butter one so I bought it , it’s actually good. Definitely something different for me. #brownsugar #butter #coffee #starbucks #voxbox
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
When I want something sweet creamy and decadent l reach for a Starbucks Frappuccino caramel coffee. It's satisfying like a desert so delicious amd delightful. Who elae enjoy this coffee ☕drink and reaches for it instant of ice cream?
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My poolside must have! It's so refreshing and tasty! It is very sweet, so if you like the more coffee bitter taste, this isn't for you. I enjoy it chilled, but sometimes I do heat it up and drink it warm.
Kelly C.
Austin
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Kelly C.
Purchased at: Target
It’s pricey but I also love the size of the glass container. I reuse them for art storage or crafty projects. Creamy and delicious drink! Out of their several flavors, I think Carmel is my favorite but a close call with mocha and vanilla.
Amanda S.
Mc Roberts, KY
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is by far my fav of all flavors! I drink one of these everyday!!!! I put these in the freezer to get them slushy but you have to open the lid breaking the seal first then put the lid back on before putting in the freezer for about 30 mins. Not sure why but I have had to break the seal first with opening it in order to get this to freeze faster. Don’t over freeze or bottle will break! Lesson learned on that one! Lol
Gabriela W.
Wytheville, VA
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Gabriela W.
Purchased at: Walmart
At home we always have coffee. Starbucks is one of my favorites, I like to have some of them in the fridge in case I don't want to make my coffee, so I can have something quickly accessible in the fridge to take with me. It tastes delicious and I love it! #starbucks #influenster Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle
Chandra G.
Not much of a coffee drinker but found these to be pure perfection in taste. The blend in coffee, milk, and carmael flavor is the best one I found. This delicious creamy caramel flavored drink is perfect for on the go. Love to drink it chilled so sweet and rich. Highly enjoyable that I recommend it to everyone.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a super yummy cold brew coffee drink. It has just the right sweetness to bitterness ratio. The only problem is that they don’t make diet versions of these. One bottle is 300 calories and the bottle isn’t even that big. These are slightly expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily F.
Marion, IN
Jody W. il y a un an
Caramel macchiato
Micky B.
Pickering, ON
il y a un an
Did you guys know Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle is actuality supposed to be a mix (with ice) and you aren't supposed to drink it straight out of the bottle? Who knew?!
Korina M. il y a un an
You can actually freeze this and shake it up and it’s a frappuccino no need to add ice!
Laedi K.
Breean B. il y a un an
I personally wouldn’t do it .. even it sitting out at room temperature kinda gives it a wonky taste and definitely isn’t as good!