BeveragesCoffeeCold Brew & Iced CoffeeStarbucks
Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 137 fl oz Glass Bottle

Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle

A rich blend of coffee, milk and buttery caramel taste – ready to go.

Ingredients

Brewed Starbucks® Coffee (Water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Pectin

Ever had this serendipitous moment? You’re riding a bike in a city or tree-lined park, lost in your bikey thoughts, then BAM! There’s the sun flashing “Huzzah!” to you through a vista of skyscrapers or leafy canopy. A bottle of Caramel Frappuccio® drink is kind of like that – only you can pop the cap on this mix of rich arabica coffee and luscious golden caramel whenever you want.

How long does it need to stay in a freezer for it to turn into a Frappuccino ?
How often do you drink these?
How many cups of coffee do you drink?How many cups of coffee do you drink?Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle ?
Start your review of Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Noemie C.
Metz
This is a very good iced coffee. It really resemble the one you can enjoy in their coffee shop, which is good if you’re craving a Caramel Frappuccino but can’t go to a Starbucks. I just find it a little bit expensive.
Laurine V.
Cette boisson a vraiment un goût exquis! Un bon goût de caramel et de café en même temps se qui est très agréable en bouche. Très pratique à transporter aussi.
LILI P.
Cette boisson est juste tropp bonne, je recomande à tout le monde de l'acheter la prochaine rffois qui vont faire des course. Et oui même à ceux qui n'aime pas le café car ce produit va vous faire changer d'avis c'est une vrai pépte. Donc je ne rajouterais qu'une seule chose : FONCEZ L'ACHETER !!!!!!!!!!
member-3f5ba
Juste parfait le packaging est super beau et c’est super cool de pouvoir consommer du starbucks chez soi devant une série super bon
Agathe L.
nantes
Excellent, j’en prends pour les longs trajets en voiture, encore meilleur qu’un café classique
Marion L.
De temps en temps pourquoi pas mais trop sucré pour moi et pas vraiment fidèle au goût du frais frappucino
Maceiva S.
Sarcelles , Val d'oise
This is my favorite frapucino flavor , I love getting these on my way to school ! What a good way to start the day
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,156 reviews
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’ve never tried the brown butter one so I bought it , it’s actually good. Definitely something different for me. #brownsugar #butter #coffee #starbucks #voxbox
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
When I want something sweet creamy and decadent l reach for a Starbucks Frappuccino caramel coffee. It's satisfying like a desert so delicious amd delightful. Who elae enjoy this coffee ☕drink and reaches for it instant of ice cream?
Becky L.
Edgeley, Uk
Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Becky L.
Omg I can not get enough of this stuff right now, I only tried cold coffee a few months back and have I been missing out. This one is amazing, quite expensive but most drinks are these days so I try not to buy to many. Absolutely gorgeous they are. Well worth a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily F.
Marion, IN
Jody W. il y a un an
Caramel macchiato
Micky B.
Pickering, ON
il y a un an
Did you guys know Starbucks Frappuccino Caramel Coffee Drink - 13.7 fl oz Glass Bottle is actuality supposed to be a mix (with ice) and you aren't supposed to drink it straight out of the bottle? Who knew?!
Korina M. il y a un an
You can actually freeze this and shake it up and it’s a frappuccino no need to add ice!
Laedi K.
Breean B. il y a un an
I personally wouldn’t do it .. even it sitting out at room temperature kinda gives it a wonky taste and definitely isn’t as good!