BY STARBUCKS #13 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

• What's your favorite flavor ?1 Answers
  • Does this taste the same as if I walked into the Starbucks store?5 Answers
  • Can you heat this drink if you want a warm coffee taste?6 Answers
Misty C.
I get one of these everytime I go to the store which is about once a week and when I do drink it for some reason it keeps me going which is exactly what I am lookin for the taste is outta this world, I perfer it over the vanillia frapuccino to be honest
Teona S.
This is honestly my favorite way to drink Starbucks' coffee. The coffee taste and the sweetness of the caramel balances out so I'm not stuck with the strong taste of coffee or express that I usually am when it comes to ordering a coffee or express based drink from an actual Starbucks. These are perfect in the morning on the go. The taste is smooth and creamy and it's just an overall delicious drink. I prefer iced or cold coffee over hot coffee so these are perfect for me.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these when they first came out. So much flavor packed into this bottle. Caramel is pretty good. Lately I just seem to be sensitive to heavy flavoring so I don’t drink as much as I used to. The coffee flavor is my favorite now.
Austin P.
Marlborough
In my personal opinion i love starbucks as a compay with its uniqe options to choose from especially there drinks in a bottle such as there Frappacinos or there four packs of coffee in a can great flavor and consistency and never leaves that residue looking flavor. I give it a 4 out of 5 only cause they should have it in bigger sizes. I definitely reccomend this if u need a quick pick me up in the morning or need energy
Ciera W.
I brought a Caramel flavored one from my dollar store and it tasted so spoiled! It was absolutely disgusting! I was so shocked to get such a horrible taste being that I love Starbucks! Even worked there for a couple of years. So disappointing!
sarah a.
Ocean
When I'm on the go and don't have time to wait online at Starbucks but need energy asap, I always get Starbucks caramel frappuccino in caramel flavor. It's so yummy, and not too strong, but wakes you up for sure!! I hate energy drinks because you feel yourself go down fast but with these, it's a natural feeling of energy.
Alicia L.
Caramel is my second favorite bottled frap flavor! (Vanilla is my favorite.) this caramel beverage is for me when I want something really sweet and tasty to drink and take on the go. Those who don't have a sweet tooth, beware! But those who love sweets, it's perfect!
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product so much. Although it is not as good as actually going into Starbucks and getting it fresh, it is still refreshing and keeps me energized. If i am not close to a Starbucks, I will try to find a vending machine that hold this drink.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I never ever drink coffee. When I do I always buy these at the grocery store. The Carmel flavor makes it taste sooo good. Sometimes they are hard to find. But I usually find them at our local WinCo store. It can be a little sweet but it's definitely a wake me up.
Alexa W.
Love love love Starbucks iced coffees. They're so easy to just take to class when you need a little boost. Def. met my expectations of good coffee. Great value, so many flavors to choose from it's insane. Def. would buy again, love 'em to death!
Kim S.
Which is your favorite, vanilla, mocha, or the coffee flavored one's?
Nadyaa M.
What's the best taste from Frappucino? ❤
Nicole S.
Centreville, Va
How many flavors are there?
Breanna N.
Can you heat this drink if you want a warm coffee taste?
Meghan H.
Does this taste the same as if I walked into the Starbucks store?