Starbucks® Fall Blend 2015 Medium Roast Ground Coffee 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Joanna B.

BY STARBUCKS

Welcome to the flavors of autumn. Combining some of the finest coffees from all three growing regions, this full-bodied blend returns for another harvest season. Sumatran beans lend the warmth of fresh spice notes, coffees from Kenya add a citrusy brightness, and bean from Peru provide balance and a subtle nuttiness. Together they create a cup that's hearty and refined-a perfect segue to the crisp days ahead. see more...

Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
So good. Great balance of all flavors notes. Definitely the perfect coffee to curl up with on a cool fall day. Holds up to the Starbucks name. I do wish It were available in more stores, I was only able to find it once at Target.
Corri C.
Picked up a bag at Target the other day and I'm very happy! Adorable packaging, fabulous aroma, great taste. I love it black or with a splash of almond milk. It's the perfect treat for October mornings - I may stock up before it goes out of season!
Robby K.
Darien, IL
Great taste as if I have picked it up in store with all the convenience of home. Best if kept in freezer to preserve flavor and prevent drying out of the grounds. A wee bit pricey but cost effective compared to buying it everyday by the cup. It is grand.
Amanda  C.
Lansing, MI
My MIL purchased this for my husband and I for Christmas--sometimes Starbucks coffee can be a bit strong for my husband, however this one he REALLY enjoyed and we promptly went out to the store and purchased 4 more bags of it. :) Great coffee!
Isabella S.
San Diego, CA
SO good!! Nothing like making a cup of joe in the morning that smells so divine and wakes you up right away. It puts a smile on my face and warms me up, and the best thing is that tastes as good as it smells. Yumzz
Daphne D.
Springfield
I'm a huge coffee snob. The coffee must be full bodied so I can still enjoy the flavor over my cream and sugar! It is never too acidic for my stomach and has such a great flavor.. I'm a Starbucks fan forever.
Julissa R.
Raleigh, NC
Oh, i love starbucks coffee its so amazing, I'm in love with starbucks. I buy starbucks everyday. I buy roast ground coffee from starbucks. Better then the ones at walmart.
s b.
I love starbucks. I think it deserve all the likes. It is very classic and tasteful coffee from high end brand. My all evening coffee is starbucks because that time I like strong coffee, This is best in that. I absolutely love it and would buy again.
Brittany M.
Ridgefield , WA
I love all Starbucks coffee and I get to try a lot of coffee since I am a barista and can honestly say that the Fall Blend is very good! I will pull out my regular coffee maker to make this! (I have a kuerig)
LaLa D.
Flavorful and has a medium strong flavor. Great as a breakfast blend coffee and a pick me during the day. Great tasting and smooth. I prefer to drink this flavor with less cream than others to to enjoy the full flavor.