BY STARBUCKS

This coffee gets its distinctive sweetness from the way it is roasted: dark, and darker still. Somewhere beyond the caramel notes of our Espresso Roast but short of the smokiness that identifies our French Roast - that is the sweet spot held by Italian... see more...

Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I find that Starbucks coffee gets a bad reputation because its so popular and mainstream.  However, I actually find these blends to be phenomenal.  Buying at the store can get pricey, but if you take home these bags and make your coffee yourself its really not an absurd price.
member-917f8
member-917f8
I LIKE A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE ANYTIME OF THE DAY.  I HAVE SEVERAL CUPS FOR BREAKFAST.  HAVE A CUP OR  TWO AT  WORK.  ITS JUST GREAT- AFTER AN EVENING MEAL.  COFFEE COMES IN DIFFERENT QUALITIES AND FLAVORS.  S T A R B U C K S IS THE BEST. THE ITALIAN ROAST IS MY CHOICE- AND ITS S T A R B U C  K S!!!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I love Starbucks coffee. One of the best coffees out there. I would definitely recommend it and repurchase it every time. That's all what o drink at home and it is very satisfying!
Suzette F.
Suzette F.
North Las Vegas, NV
Starbucks coffee is amazing omg i just love coffee in general and starbucks is always my favorite the flavor is great and always agreat way to start your morning
Riley J.
Riley J.
I love Starbucks!!! Starbucks is always on my day to day routine at least twice a week. Any of these coffees are amazing!!!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Foodie Expert
I like Starbucks coffee especially first thing in the morning when I need to wake up it's strong and full of flavor