Starbucks Espresso Roast Whole Bean 12 oz uploaded by Arielle B.

BY STARBUCKS

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! The Story of Espresso RoastEvery espresso beverage Starbucks handcrafts for you begins right here. Starbucks master roasters coax the beans along, the heat taking them deep and dark a recipe for caramelly sweetness so right its never been changed. The quest began in 1975 with a search for the perfect melding of beans and roast, ending months of intense experimentation later with the coffee youre holding in your hand. A blend of beans from Latin America and Asia / Pacific, roasted the way only Starbucks can. Body: FullAcidity: MediumProcessing: Washed & Semi-Washed see more...

Buy on Target
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
This espresso is really great in my at-home lattes. I love the price, and that I can still earn stars on a bag even when purchased elsewhere! The only issue i've had is how oily these beans are. It really stuck to my grinder and I had to really clean it out after each grinding.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
I really like this blend but after your 4th one it can start tasting bitter. And you can definitely feel the crash after. To cut the bitterness you can add a little pinch of salt.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Not bad for being mass-produced and not freshly roasted/ground. I'm not a coffee expert, but I can tell the difference between freshly ground from my local coffee shop and packaged from Starbucks. But once you add in flavors or milk, it does become harder to tell. And I'm not willing to pay the extra money to get the freshly ground stuff, I'm not that picky.

I have an espresso machine, this is what I usually use. Just make sure that the espresso is packed tightly to ensure a better shot. About $7 at Walmart, but this is cheaper than heading to a coffee place. Although I can't ever use the entire bag before the "Best By" date, I don't think the difference is too noticeable earlier on.
Randi N.
One of my favorites! I love the dark and smooth flavor! I really enjoy how strong the coffee flavor is in this espresso roast. I also recommend the whole bean version and grind yourself for a fresher taste. Starbucks Espresso Roast Whole Bean 12 oz
Amanda M.
Best espresso on the market!! You can buy this package at most all department stores for around $6. We buy the whole bean espresso just because it seems to be more potent. Highly recommend to all Starbucks lovers to bring this home!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Starbucks Espresso Roast is so delicious! Just what I need to start my day! Delicious rich flavor. I add a little sugar and my favorite creamer. I love this coffee!
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Love Starbucks espresso roast! Very bold flavor, and a great pick me up any time of day! It's also great that starbucks offers stars for your starbucks card for purchasing pounds of coffee!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I drink this literally every single morning. It is so delicious, dark, strong and full of flavor. Since it is espresso, you can drink it with steamed milk to make a latte, or you can drink it by itself for a really energizing, refreshing start to the day. It is pretty expensive (about 8 dollars), but if you consider how many cups of coffee you can make from this bag vs. just buying it made at a Starbucks store every day, it really is great value. They sell this espresso roast pre-ground as well, if you don't have a coffee grinder, and that one is equally delicious. I definitely highly recommend this and will continue to repurchase it when I run out. I buy mine at Walmart, but they also sell it in actual Starbucks stores. Go pick some up!
Hi V.
Plano, TX
I buy this at the Starbucks store. The taste is great for my morning americano or latte. My husband just drinks a shot of espresso straight up. We've been making our coffee at home about 85% of the time so it's nice to get this and earn points for drinks at the store. My only reason for knocking down a star us we get it ground at the store and at least a few times they haven't ground it find enough for our espresso machine due to their grinder calibration. Those times we have to mix it with another bag and it's pretty inconvenient (and messy). It is a little pricey, but very consistent in taste and actually cheaper than getting coffee at any coffee shop while earning points :)
Nichole E.
Simpsonville, SC
My husband and I love dark coffee and we love to buy whole bean coffee to grind at home. We both believe grinding it fresh for each pot is the best way to go. Starbucks espresso roast has great flavor and is real dark. I also use this coffee to make my famous chocolate cake