Starbucks Espresso Roast Whole Bean 12 oz uploaded by Arielle B.

BY STARBUCKS

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! The Story of Espresso RoastEvery espresso beverage Starbucks handcrafts for you begins right here. Starbucks master roasters coax the beans along, the heat taking them deep and dark a recipe for caramelly sweetness so right its never been changed. The quest began in 1975 with a search for the perfect melding of beans and roast, ending months of intense experimentation later with the coffee youre holding in your hand. A blend of beans from Latin America and Asia / Pacific, roasted the way only Starbucks can. Body: FullAcidity: MediumProcessing: Washed & Semi-Washed see more...

Buy on Target
Hi V.
Hi V.
Plano, TX
I buy this at the Starbucks store. The taste is great for my morning americano or latte. My husband just drinks a shot of espresso straight up. We've been making our coffee at home about 85% of the time so it's nice to get this and earn points for drinks at the store. My only reason for knocking down a star us we get it ground at the store and at least a few times they haven't ground it find enough for our espresso machine due to their grinder calibration. Those times we have to mix it with another bag and it's pretty inconvenient (and messy). It is a little pricey, but very consistent in taste and actually cheaper than getting coffee at any coffee shop while earning points :)
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I spend way too much money at Starbucks so I decided to actually try my hand at making my own espresso. I bought these beans at the Starbucks and had them ground right there. And I was amazed at how easy and tasty it was once brewed! I even foamed some milk! I love you Starbucks! #influensterphotobooth
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Simpsonville, SC
My husband and I love dark coffee and we love to buy whole bean coffee to grind at home. We both believe grinding it fresh for each pot is the best way to go. Starbucks espresso roast has great flavor and is real dark. I also use this coffee to make my famous chocolate cake
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Foodie Expert
This has become my new favorite coffee! It has such a rich taste and is dark and bold. It is so close to being like espresso but is brewed in a normal coffee maker! The price is worth it! Try this out if you like bold coffee!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Starbucks Espresso Roast is so delicious! Just what I need to start my day! Delicious rich flavor. I add a little sugar and my favorite creamer. I love this coffee!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Loveless Cafe great for any coffee recipe what repurchase would recommend just try it it's amazing
Randi N.
Randi N.
One of my favorites! I love the dark and smooth flavor! I really enjoy how strong the coffee flavor is in this espresso roast. I also recommend the whole bean version and grind yourself for a fresher taste. Starbucks Espresso Roast Whole Bean 12 oz
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Foodie Expert
Best espresso on the market!! You can buy this package at most all department stores for around $6. We buy the whole bean espresso just because it seems to be more potent. Highly recommend to all Starbucks lovers to bring this home!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Foodie Expert
Love this coffee so much. Why spend $6 on a caramel macchiato when you can make your own at home! I just use ice cream caramel sauce and the vanilla syrup they sell at Starbucks. I save more per cup that I would buying from the store every day. I rebuy every time I sell out and will continue to do so!
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love Starbucks espresso roast! Very bold flavor, and a great pick me up any time of day! It's also great that starbucks offers stars for your starbucks card for purchasing pounds of coffee!