BY STARBUCKS

This intense, caramelly sweet blend goes perfectly with steamed milk or as a cup of brewed coffee.

Every espresso beverage we handcraft for you begins right here. Our master roasters coax the beans along, the heat taking them deep and dark—a recipe for caramelly sweetness so right it’s never been changed. The quest began in 1975 with a search for the perfect melding of beans and roast, ending months of intense experimentation later with the coffee you’re holding in your hand. A blend of beans from Latin America and Asia / Pacific, roasted the way only we can.

Christina D.
I LOVE THESE! I got it to help save time and make my own macchiatos... but I also think it’s helpful bc I limit myself to just one shot of expresso. Adds up but you can better control the ingredients. Starbucks does not skip quality with this product.
Samantha M.
Love having these at home to make lattes and americanos when I won’t be stopping by Starbucks. Saves money too. The shot is good as the machine rocks. Worth the price for consistent shots!
Christina C.
St Petersburg, FL
I got a Verismo for Christmas and quickly ordered these plus syrup. These make it so easy to recreate my Americano. They're a bit pricey, but buying in bulk seems to save me some money. The taste is smooth and rich, and the espresso is about as close as you'll get to ordering in stores.
Shayne A.
Perfect!!! These pods give the same espresso from the store!! When using them with the Verismo machine it creates a warm frothy perfect espresso...add some syrup and you've got your favorite Starbucks drink at home!!! I buy at least 10 boxes a month!!! Saves me a ton making my own drinks!
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
If you want your drinks at home to taste exactly like how they taste at Starbucks, look no further. These pods are amazing. My only problem is they don't sell them in grocery stores. You have to buy them online or at Starbucks. I don't have a Starbucks near me, so I have to buy them online which is a real bummer.
Jailyn M.
The fact that i can make starbucks at home it great .Its very affordable comes in several flavors i have many favorites. The packaging is great and makes it really easy to make! Most don't compare to the amazing flavor ,would totally buy again
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
First of all I love the convenience of espresso k-cups so they are premeasured and ready to go to pop Into the Keurig in the morning. These are affordable which is nice because it can get expensive buying a coffee everyday from a shop so it’s nice to save a few bucks here and there and just enjoy a drink at home!
Deidre A.
These are amazing!!!! Quick and convenient and tastes like the real deal! My only reservation is the price, however, for how much this would cost in Starbucks, it is a great value! Overall, these are a good product and worth the buy for sure!!
Love these pods along with my verismo 580! Best Buy ever! Makes it more realistic to have Starbucks everyday when I can make it at home within 1-2 minutes. The box of 12 ct espresso pods is great, not too expensive. I do wish they came out with more espresso pods to match their current selection of coffees!
Josey M.
Jacksonville, AR
I am addicted to Starbucks lattes. I bought my verismo 3 years ago and with these pods I can make my own lattes at home. They taste exactly like the ones from Starbucks and it's so great to get my "fix" at home. :)

Amazon