STARBUCKS® Espresso Roast Rich & Caramelly Ground uploaded by Norhan A.STARBUCKS® Espresso Roast Rich & Caramelly Ground uploaded by Kate P.STARBUCKS® Espresso Roast Rich & Caramelly Ground uploaded by Emily c.

BY STARBUCKS

This intense, caramelly sweet blend goes perfectly with steamed milk or as a cup of brewed coffee.

Every espresso beverage we handcraft for you begins right here. Our master roasters coax the beans along, the heat taking them deep and dark—a recipe for caramelly sweetness so right it’s never been changed. The quest began in 1975 with a search for the perfect melding of beans and roast, ending months of intense experimentation later with the coffee you’re holding in your hand. A blend of beans from Latin America and Asia / Pacific, roasted the way only we can.

• When do you prefer to have a lovely cup of Starbucks coffee?6 Answers
  • "Tried this form the first time a few days ago." in 1 review
  • "It's very smooth though!" in 1 review
Norhan A.
Totally i love in starbucks coffee,specially espresso which is strong in taste, we bought this package from Walmart was not expensive, i like strong taste so we bought dark roast it is delicious however not strong enough for me as I taste it in starbucks itself, I don’t know if the problem in my coffee maker or what STARBUCKS® Espresso Roast Rich & Caramelly Ground
Brittney J.
Independence, MO
It’s the only coffee that I really “like” and with adulthood making early rises a very present thing I keep this in my house. Good, strong, flavor and it only takes a cup to wake me up. I highly recommend it, especially for those of us who don’t love coffee we just love Starbucks coffee. I cannot wait until they start selling the blonde roast to use at home.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
My favorite coffee to use to make lattes at home. It has a nice bold flavor that pairs well with milk and my favorite flavored syrups to make a tasty latte. It's affordable and I will continue to purchase it.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
The only espresso I use in my espresso maker. At least 3 times a day I make my iced mochas at home. This has a bold flavor, not bitter and makes the house smell amazing
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
Love the Starbucks Espresso coffee. The taste is great but the price is too expensive which is why I only gave them 4 stars. While the coffee may be amazing it’s not always enough to get me to pay $5 if a competitor is right next door.
Tamesha D.
Very strong bold taste. I purchased to make my own lattes at home. I think the coffee is a little over priced. But with a coupon it isn't too bad. I still go to Starbucks for the real thing every now and then.
Sunny C.
This is something I buy a bag of everyother week. It's a very tart coffee. I buy it to make the original caramel macchiato at home. So, I use the exact coffee they use. Love the packaging. They something change it out for the holiday. Which are coming up.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to buy coffee every morning at Starbucks. My go-to order is a venti Americano. About 6 months ago, I decided to try to make it most mornings using the nice coffee pot that I got as a wedding gift. I don't have much time in the mornings, so I opted to buy the ground espresso beans in lieu of the whole beans. I use 8 tablespoons of ground espresso and 3 cups water. It's strong, but that's how I like it! The beans are top quality, and I like the consistency of the grounds. I've gotten to the point where I don't miss my morning trips to Starbucks too much since I have a decent alternative. If I had purchased crappy coffee, I don't think I would be saying the same! I have been making one to two trips a week to Starbucks these past couple weeks though--I just love the new fall cups! :)
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
I only drink strong coffee. And this one delivers! I brew it in my Ninja Coffee Maker and I'm never disappointed. It is pricey though, so I stock up when it's on sale.
Kelsey K.
I'm a big fan of the Starbucks espresso. It has a full, rich taste that I love. One thing that sets this espresso apart is how long it lasts. I don't find that the oils in this brand dry out as quickly as others.

Although it pains me to buy an $8 bag of coffee, this truly does taste better than any other brand.

I would recommend it!
Natalie G.
When do you prefer to have a lovely cup of Starbucks coffee?