BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
STARBUCKS Espresso Roast Rich & Caramelly Ground

STARBUCKS® Espresso Roast Rich & Caramelly Ground

by Starbucks

This intense, caramelly sweet blend goes perfectly with steamed milk or as a cup of brewed coffee.

Every espresso beverage we handcraft for you begins right here. Our master roasters coax the beans along, the heat taking them deep and dark—a recipe for caramelly sweetness so right it’s never been changed. The quest began in 1975 with a search for the perfect melding of beans and roast, ending months of intense experimentation later with the coffee you’re holding in your hand. A blend of beans from Latin America and Asia / Pacific, roasted the way only we can.

Do they still make this coffee? I went to get more and all I could find was espresso roast with molasses and caramelized sugar? Or is that the same thing?
When do you prefer to have a lovely cup of Starbucks coffee?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Espresso Roast Rich & Caramelly Ground!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Tried this form the first time a few days ago.in reviews
It's very smooth though!in reviews
Lizzette  G.
STARBUCKS® Espresso Roast Rich & Caramelly Ground uploaded by Lizzette  G.
Purchased at: Target
The taste is great,has a rich taste . I like my coffee dark not light and with alot of flavor. The coffee is my favorite at the moment
Brittany W.
Woodstock, GA
LOVE rich, bold coffee. And this certainly is it. No need to fix your hair and throw a bra on to run to Starbucks when you can get your fix right from home. Love the affordability, flavor, packaging, everything. Highly recommend!
Alley R.
Bronx, NY
Love this espresso for long days! I usually drink a triple shot over ice with a pump of hazelnut. WIRED.
Angel G.
Favorite copy of all time would repurchase would recommend great for macchiatos & Lattes
Danee O.
Modesto, CA
my go to drink right amount of caffeine and affordable I love iced coffee all year long
Alicia H.
Very nice bold espresso flavor. I make my own espressos every morning and I look forward to this blend.
Heather P.
Fleetwood, NC
This is a terrific tasting dark coffee. I don't have access to a Starbucks coffee shop where I live so I can't compare it to the shops. I do know that I love this bold dark blend better than other store brands.
Patti H.
Monroe, WA
Love the taste and the créma this product makes. Smells devine. I use this in my espresso maker to make lattés and bréves and it works great. Makes a nice bold, sweet tasting coffee when used in a regular coffee maker. I absolutely love this product.
Amanda W.
Danville, IN
I received this coffee selection as a gift from a co-worker who knew that I loved coffee. Unfortunately, this is very strong coffee and I've found that I like more mild. I did the love the smell of the kitchen after making a pot though.
Kelsey K.
I'm a big fan of the Starbucks espresso. It has a full, rich taste that I love. One thing that sets this espresso apart is how long it lasts. I don't find that the oils in this brand dry out as quickly as others. Although it pains me to buy an $8 bag of coffee, this truly does taste better than any other brand. I would recommend it!