BY STARBUCKS

Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
So any time I have coffee I need my espresso shot! It's like that extra boost you need to start your day! It's a great price and has good packaging. I have been buying them for four years! So recommend you try this for all the early morning people
Vanni B.
Cape Coral
These little pods are absolutely the perfect individual size for every single morning. I give this a 5/5. Good job, Starbucks.
maria v.
This type of coffee is very rich when one comes out quickly it is easier to take it and get ready it
Arnita S.
Jelgava, Rīgas iela 20
If you like coffee ☕ you will definitely love ❤ this! It's a bit pricey but tasty and worth it l! Packaging is nice and easy to use! :) boxes with more pads of the coffee! I can recommend this to others! :)
Michael J. C.
Cidra
I love this coffee, it's like a breath of life in the mornings. When I get up I make this coffee and drink it with much encouragement. I love coffee and more this is part of my daily routine.
Sherry J.
St. John's
love mixing these with my only milk mixture. Cheaper and healthier. I can control what i add to the expressio.

back