STARBUCKS® Doubleshot Protein Vanilla uploaded by Melanie E.STARBUCKS® Doubleshot Protein Vanilla uploaded by Tiffany Y.

BY STARBUCKS #19 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Rich, bold Starbucks coffee with notes of smooth vanilla and the power of 20 grams of protein.

STARBUCKS® Doubleshot Protein Vanilla
  • "I'm convinced that every product Starbucks comes up with is a success." in 1 review
Catherine S.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my favorite energy drink! I normally don't like energy drinks, but I do love coffee! These drinks get me through 5 hour road trips between college and my parents house. They taste amazing too! I like my coffee black and the aren't too sweet for me. And they're much more convenient than going to Starbucks!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I was truly surprised with how good this drink was! My boyfriend (who does not drink coffee!) introduced me to this .. and if he said a coffee drink was good then I just HAD to try it! It costs around the same as the frap glass bottles but has protein mixed in with the espresso so it's like getting your energy boost with a protein shake; and a delicious one at that! I tried the vanilla because I love all things vanilla but the other flavors are great too. They aren't too sweet and serve multiple purposes so they're a win/win in my book!
Miranda V.
I have never been a fan of energy drinks so I decided to try one of these coffees for a little extra energy and I must say I was very impressed! The flavor is really smooth and sweet unlike that sour taste from energy drinks. Definitely love these on mornings sometimes!
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
These taste great and are worth the price in my opinion. They do not disappoint. They are affordable and packaged well. I go back and forth between this one and another and I like both equally. I will continue to purchase.
Arissa P.
I'm usually not a coffee drinker, but whenever I'm feeling a little extra tired, (I work 10 hour days or nights) I drink the Starbucks Doubleshot Coffee in Vanilla Bean. Usually gives me that extra kick without the strong coffee taste! They're affordable at about $2.50ish a piece at wal-mart. Can also order them by the case from Amazon!
Valerie M.
I love these little cans of happiness! Sometimes I don't have time to grab a snack, or my snacks are not necessarily healthy and these are perfect as a substitute. They give me a boost of caffeine to get me through the day and protein to keep me full until dinner time. Plus they taste amazing!
Alaina E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious and gets the job done. There is a lot of sugar though which is true with most Starbucks beverages, but it's still unfortunate to see on the nutrition label. Wouldn't recommend buying on a daily basis, but if you need a quick and tasty caffeine fix, this is a good one.
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I’ve bought this product a couple times and have not been disappointed. It has the vanilla and coffee flavor but also has the protein to help keep me full. These products aren’t expensive. I always buy them when I’m going on a road trip and leaving early!
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
My morning go to when I don’t have time to make a coffee! Although they sometimes leave a weird after taste in my mouth after I usually just drink a water to get rid of it! Cheaper to buy in the six packs at Walmart than individually at a gas station!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
One of my favorite quick coffees! I keep a couple in the fridge for mornings that I don't want to leave to get coffee! Great flavor! Lots of groceries sell it but Ive found walmart to be the cheapest. Target generally has them on sale through cartwheel!
Lola A.
Knoxville, TN
Is it better than the one you get at Starbucks?

back